Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't paint it that way, the guy I bought it from did. I would have definilty chose different colors but hey...its still pretty hot!

The place should be done installing it by the end of the week. They keep delaying me by saying "tommorow" but from what i see, it looks like they are almost done. It is in the car, just needs belts and "the stuff on top of the engine". What do you think I can do to make the engine compartment look hotter??

I can think of making the black stuff shiny w/tire shine stuff or wd-40/etc. and cleaning the outside of the spark plug wires...anything else?

Hopefully one day i'll get my car lol.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to attach, lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That cloth thing? The guy installing it told me it was to keep heat from going everywhere...is wrap good or bad? Sorry about my lack of knowledge on a lot of these subjects, learning new stuff everyday.

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
Should really get heat shields for the manifolds. Header wrap will not last long on there

Sam

·
Native
3,894 Posts
Why not get that thermal blanketing stuff that's got aluminum on the outsides, and can be tied on with wire?? Buses have them on their exhausts usually around the mufflers and on the turbos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts