Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all the great advice, information and friends. I would like Eric to take this money (I know its not much) and go have a beer on me.

Thank you Eric

Payment Details

Pay To: 3000GT/Stealth International ([email protected])
User Status: Verified Business Member (138)
Type: Service
Amount: $25.00
Total Amount: $25.00

Details

Email Subject: Donation to 3Si

Source of Funds

Instant Transfer: $25.00 from Amcore Bank XXXXXX5317

:D

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,371 Posts
Same here. I have saved a ton of money from what I have learned on this site. I paypal'd him $20 earlier today.

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
A $25 beer that cup better be made out of gold.

When I restore my computer and IE works again I'll paypal some money also. Right now paypal won't work for me I guess it doesn't like Netscape.

·
Official 3SI Mouth
2,168 Posts
Given the fact there's so many irish individuals in the Hub, one would think they wouldn't have a problem tapping out a proper pint of Guinness.

Lemme tell you- most nights out in this town, I'd gladly pay $25 bucks for a damned beer. Because having to slam down God's gift to glasses that's been skunked up as some halfwit third-blood greenie keep wants to spend more time oggling at the twopenny whore at the door than doling out his homeland's favorite son's elixir properly ain't worth the $4.50 hassle charge. Gets to the point you want to just say fuck it and cheap out on a Killian's Red because you can't fuck up a lager.

Be good to the black and brown. Stout is where it's at.

-K

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
$25.00 sent from the Colorado Group for the 'Eric Lotter Beer Fund"

Eric, thanks for all the hard work for no pay.

Rgds
Moe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts