·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #81

·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Just a reminder of our PM that we discussed my address change :)
I haven't forgot and have it written down. The 74 gaskets will be at a minimum a few more weeks unfortunately though.

·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
As long as people want them i'll keep making more runs guys.

·
STALKER
1,436 Posts
Have these been posted yet. Cheers.

·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Hey guys I updated the 2nd post but forgot to post up here. A partial order for the 72 gaskets came in friday 09/06. I stayed up sunday night and got them all packaged up.
For anyone who ordered ONLY 72 gaskets, your gaskets shipped out Monday (09/09) afternoon. If you ordered 74 gaskets or a combination of 72 and 74 gaskets, once the 74 gaskets and the rest of the 72 gaskets arrive i'll ship yours out. Looks like at least another 3 weeks for the 74 gaskets to get finished up.

·
Verified Hitman
464 Posts
I didn't receive any notification...

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Hey guys I updated the 2nd post but forgot to post up here. A partial order for the 72 gaskets came in friday 09/06. I stayed up sunday night and got them all packaged up.
For anyone who ordered ONLY 72 gaskets, your gaskets shipped out Monday (09/09) afternoon. If you ordered 74 gaskets or a combination of 72 and 74 gaskets, once the 74 gaskets and the rest of the 72 gaskets arrive i'll ship yours out. Looks like at least another 3 weeks for the 74 gaskets to get finished up.
I received a text from USPS saying a package is on the way and was wondering what it could be. I’ve been busy and completely forgot about the baskets until I started working on the car and saw the Fluidampr I ordered then remembered the gaskets. I’m guessing it’s the tracking for the gaskets since it was texted on Monday!

·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Gotem yesterday thanks! Any copper spray need to be sprayed on these or block ?
I highly suggest installing the gaskets with the engine out on an engine stand. You can rotate the stand so the gasket is straight up and the rings won't move.

If you try to install in engine the rings will slide on you. I have had 2 people do it successfully installing while the engine was in the car, but they both have worked on these cars for years and are pretty talented.

But to answer your question, No you do not have to spray anything on the block or rings. They just drop in.

·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Thanks everyone! glad the packages are coming in to you all!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Got mine today. fast shipping and well packed. i did not received a notification.
I also paid $78 of incoming taxes in France.

Thank'sd again for the deal.
Fred

·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Got mine today. fast shipping and well packed. i did not received a notification.
I also paid $78 of incoming taxes in France.

Thank'sd again for the deal.
Fred
Awesome glad they arrived well! Also you should have gotten a notification from paypal?

Anybody who gifted payment won't receive a notification, but if you payed regular you will. By now everyone should have received their 72 gaskets though!

81 - 100 of 122 Posts