Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I am the 1.85% =
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, kind of a sad story, but at least I made front page!

That poor car really wanted to die. After two accidents, I sold it to my buddy at school. Weeks later, he completeltly totaled it right in front of school. I also have better aftermath pictures if anyone wants me to post them.

Here is the front page of the Cardinal Newspaper:

·
Come feel the wrath
1,255 Posts
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

:(

·
I am the 1.85% =
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK sorry about that. The picture wasn't hosted correctly. It should show up now. Check up top.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
We should start counting down the # of 3si's there are...now we have one less in the world. :(I bet our cars combines (3000gt's+stealths) doesn't even match one year of the mustang! :D

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
I bet our cars combines (3000gt's+stealths) doesn't even match one year of the mustang!
Good..I'd rather have quality than quantity (or crap) :D

-Aaron
'94 R/T TT
'95 VR-4 Spyder
'95 Pearl Yellow R/T (belongs to Mom)

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
kcaz007 said:
I bet our cars combines (3000gt's+stealths) doesn't even match one year of the mustang! :D
One year? more like 6 months :rolleyes:

·
rock.
201 Posts
Man, even a thread about a dead Stealth turns into Stang-bashing ;) No respect, I tell ya, no respect...

RickyN29:
That's rough, man :(
At least it wasn't you who totalled it (not sure how much consolation that is)

·
Bored User
1992 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
1,146 Posts
I find nothing wrong with Ford Mustangs, as long as they're the GT, Cobra, or Saleen models. Yes, there are a CRAPLOAD of them out there. To each their own though. I'd much rather have someone say to me "Hey son, what kind of car is that? It's a beautiful car you got there." as opposed to "Hey, nice 97 GT, back when me and the old lady were courting each other I had a 67, we got married I got a 72, I've had 6 Mustangs since. They're nice cars aren't they?" As you can see, I like the rarity, sleek looks, how clueless some people are when trying to *figure out* what kind of car it is that I have. I've had two cops ask me what kind of car it is as well. Both times, they stood at the back of my car looking for some badging to figure it out. I don't have the "Dodge" or "Stealth R/T" badging on the car since I got it painted and thought of the idea to leave it off. :) It's always funny to have a cop feeling even more stupid - just DON'T intentionally rub it in, since you're the one being pulled over for something. :D:D

·
rock.
201 Posts
I'd rather have a GT too, but it wasn't in the cards :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts