Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well like it says, some fuckers came late lastnight and egged and tryed to brake into my car. the paint is all scratched to hell and they they tryed to wrip the window open is all fucked........and i know who did it. il have pics soon

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,001 Posts
Damn that sucks, people should mess with people, not people mess with cars because they can't fight back. :mad: What are you going to do to these punks that trashed your car?

·
Registered
178 Posts
In no way do I condone disrespecting someone else's property, esp. if it is a car.............BUT don't you think there was a reason behind this??

Perhaps you pissed someone off or talked some shit....whatever but people *usually* don't do that sort of thing purely for the hell of it...

good luck getting to the bottom of this...hope it won't get any worse:eek:

·
Registered
60 Posts
The one thing I don't see any purpose in is vandalism. Stealing at least has an outcome. You want it, and cant get it legally, so take it. I dont steal, but it makes sence.

The flowlist for vandalism is more like: Want it, cant have it, so mess it up so that nobody can enjoy it. I don't get it.

I agree with the statement about fighting people, not their posessions. If I was you and knew who did something like that to my car, they would not be walking for very long. Sounds like there wasn't much of a reason for the act either. Really a shame.

Joey

·
-
6,794 Posts
Grrrrrrr....... that pisses me off. Why do they have to go messin with a 3/S. At least mess with a riced out civic or something, they deserve it. ;) Get that guy to tow their car and drop it off somewhere where they won't find it for a while. Can you prove that they did it? At least file a report with the police.

·
Registered
375 Posts
MY LORD

I know the feeling, few weeks ago I knwo this guy who busted myback window out asnd then filled my interior (which had just finished getting a dark blue vinyl wrap on it) with eggs. It took me 6 or 7 hours with teh toothbruish and now alot fo the interior is messe dup and the car still has no back window cause it costs 1200 bucks for a new one. People who attack enemies cars are fuckhead

cowards, its messed up. None the less when he comes back to town he will have bad things happen.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thing is retaleation is not a very good idea, thies kids are punks that have nothign to lose. therefor if i do fuck with them they will do somthing really bad (somthing to my house) and i dont want to get my parents in this as i am. so i think i will try and take them with the men in blue.

·
Deal with it
3,135 Posts
Yeah maybe your x reads this board. I remember you saying that she sucked at giving head.:D jk man, but you know how i feel about it...BASTARDS. Lemme know if you need a getaway driver.

·
Mommy says I'm special
2,311 Posts
I just don't get people. I'm glad this didn't happen to me otherwise I would prolly end up with assault charges later. I would beat the living shit outta the guy plain and simple. :mad:

Then again I have some cops friends so I have them do it for me. That's what night sticks are for right??? ;)

·
Booooossstt
6,788 Posts
National Gathering at the culprits houses :D we can all share in the festivities.... $1 dollar takes a baseball bat swing at their car and if you have 5 dollars we will even let you throw a grenade in their front window! Nachos on the other hand are gonna be pricy fellas.... sorry! :(
sean

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well good news, my insurance covers it. so i am ending up getting a CF hood and extreme front bumber. and basicly the car repainted:D i should have her back in like 2 weeks or so

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.