Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 481 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what you guys think :) Curious as to what i could do to make things better.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Havent ran it yet just gotta finish a few odds and ends, like that fuel hat hose, waiting on a silicone coupler for the 90mm tb, battery relocation kit, and some nipples to screw into intake for vacuum for the brake booster clutch booster and boost controller/guage.

I also need a aem series 2 map for my car and dunno where to get one for start up? Gunna run ams oil break in oil sae30 lots of zinc in it which is crucial for start up and break in. Anyone use this?

Also i wanna remove the front crash bar and possibly open up my bumper ? Or just get 99? Thoughts please?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Loving the trans end case, they are so sexy that it's a shame you can't see it. Coil on plug, custom intake mani. All looks so nice. What are those 2 ovals cut in the front of the bumper???

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man i know lots of nicr parts but hidden haha! i could stare at it all day. dont know if im like a gOld fish and lose my thought every two seconds or what but yah i'm over killing everything so I can run big power next year already bought the t3 kit and turbos but will sit till next year lol.

As for the oval things there used to be a license plate but I took it off as I don't need a front one where I'm at.

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,249 Posts
Went Kinugawa? Will like to see how those turn out.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no the td04 are tims 19t billet wheels. I wont be going kinuguwa as i bought genuine garrett 60trim dbb turbos. They were marshal taylors another guy with a crazy build.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Me too! I'm looking for a roommate just to spend more money on my car, how nuts am I?!? LOL. Built a 4 bedroom 3 bath house thinking I was going to get married but she turned out to be totally coco puffs so now it's just me, waste of space but man I could rent half the house and bank on money for the car. Ah dreams....

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So what happens if you can't do all the crazy burnouts you always wanted? Lol.
Hahahahahah !!! I am gunna do two step on the aem series 2 so im over the fact of burning out but i do want to launch hard so i get a good take off so itll be nice. That two step will be nice with the garrett turbos ill be running next year. Might add a 75 shot of NOS to help spool those big bastards. But gotta research how to do that. Thats what Nelson and Marshall are doing to get those big turbos spooling so they can launch hard.

dam look at all that money,, i want a job where you work dammit
Hahaha Canada is where its at buddy! get your ass out here and we can be 3s neighbours work on our cars and you can make more money then in the usa with shit economy. No offense but they took a dump and we all know.

Me too! I'm looking for a roommate just to spend more money on my car, how nuts am I?!? LOL. Built a 4 bedroom 3 bath house thinking I was going to get married but she turned out to be totally coco puffs so now it's just me, waste of space but man I could rent half the house and bank on money for the car. Ah dreams....
Lol make sure you rent to hot chicks bro !!! Make money off them to fund a car and we all know chicks they love walking around in there panties HAHAHAHA and yah never know what happens ;) Bow chika wowowowowowow and the rest is in your dreams lol.

·
got boost
441 Posts
you know i never been to canada.. i may have to make a trip... economy is stupid here... gas prices went down since shutdown so im good... and i thougt 21 dollas an hour was ok... prices on everything went up... i shit my pants when i seen some those prices on 3sx... i bought some cheap shit from them.. gotta support .lol

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you know i never been to canada.. i may have to make a trip... economy is stupid here... gas prices went down since shutdown so im good... and i thougt 21 dollas an hour was ok... prices on everything went up... i shit my pants when i seen some those prices on 3sx... i bought some cheap shit from them.. gotta support .lol
Hahahah yah buddy!!!! Thats life though shit goes up and pay stays the same! mother fkers! wish there was more people around here that were into these cars where im at it sucks. So come on up here lmao!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking good. Got the same turbo's for my Spyder.
I spy a PNT Plenium. Got one myself a few years back and finally putting it on my '97. What TB you using with it?
thanks!, Yah man velocity stacks are removed out of it :) Its a shame i had to hack the rear cops because it hit it so i have nothing supporting them in the rear just the intake is pushing them down........did you have this problem? I bought the cops off of krazi and he never ran them just fit them up and his cleared but mine dont fit puzzled me but it works how it is now lol.....

How did the intake effect the way your motor acted nice top end ?

The throttle body im useing is a rebuild 90mm q45 with NO IAC and i wired (soldered) the three connections together and taped one off. Very easy install if it works haha Might get it powdercoated one of these days, looks really ugly and bugs me.

Are you gunna dyno your turbos bud? I will be ill post a video as well.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
got boost
441 Posts
wish i had that money... and damn i forgot to call the junkyard! for now i found 2 NA motors for 300... make one twin turbo and the other a bbq grill

·
Premium Member
11,899 Posts
Mines has the stacks in it. I had to take a cut on the flange to make it flat it as so warped. Also have to run a plenum space for clearance. Biggest issue I had was it didn't clear the wastegates on my DR setup. So long story short I hacked those off and bought new v-band Tial wastegates and running them open dumps. Should have it back together soon. Work in progress.

thanks!, Yah man velocity stacks are removed out of it :) Its a shame i had to hack the rear cops because it hit it so i have nothing supporting them in the rear just the intake is pushing them down........did you have this problem? I bought the cops off of krazi and he never ran them just fit them up and his cleared but mine dont fit puzzled me but it works how it is now lol.....

How did the intake effect the way your motor acted nice top end ?

The throttle body im useing is a rebuild 90mm q45 with NO IAC and i wired (soldered) the three connections together and taped one off. Very easy install if it works haha Might get it powdercoated one of these days, looks really ugly and bugs me.

Are you gunna dyno your turbos bud? I will be ill post a video as well.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wish i had that money... and damn i forgot to call the junkyard! for now i found 2 NA motors for 300... make one twin turbo and the other a bbq grill
Save it bro might take a bit longer but in the long run your going to have a killer ride buddy :)

1 - 20 of 481 Posts