Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, this is my first stab at making a website so don't laugh.... any comments are apreciated.

I've included a few pics at Willow Springs and also the new X-Tech Mufflers that are SOOO awesome!!! Its still in its infancy so watch for future updates!

Jose Soriano
[email protected]
http://www.linkline.com/personal/amahoser

oh yeah... for those of you that were interested in my old y-pipe and hardpipes, I put those pics up as well.

[This message has been edited by Amahoser (edited December 30, 1999).]

·
Just Bring It
2,835 Posts
Whoa! That is a lotta GTPro on your car! Sweet! Hey, how much were the X-Tek mufflers, with the custom piping? I am thinking about getting a new exhaust soon. (I have an NA 3000GT)

Tuan Luu
1994 3000GT

B

·
0 Posts
Nice site ... it's great to see 3SI'ers freely sharing their modding info and experiences. Nice engine setup!!!

Keep up the good work!

B

·
0 Posts
Hey Amahoser,

How did you get the turbo timer and boost controller in you dash? Did you have to completely remove it? Thanks --

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

The center dash vent pops out as a unit. I believe that there are two tabs that need to be pushed in on the bottom of each vent. But you do not need to take the entire dash out. Just pop out the vent assembly.

As far as the mufflers go, give Brian at GT-Pro a call.... The N/A version is different so the price might be different.

Jose Soriano
[email protected]
'91 Stealth RT/TT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts