Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I seen a stealth this color in Mt Vernon, IL. I know this is a super rare color for these cars because we have a 3000GT this color…. I’ll try to have the wife get the info of the place it’s parked, since she’s going there today (it’s about 45 min north of us, but we’re also going there for thanksgiving so I may snag it then…). That sucks bro, I hope you recover her…
Okay the car is at Porters Towing- 618-244-4373. My wife just got the info, you can call them and give them the info and see if it’s yours. I hope this helps. I was thinking, if I was a thief, I wouldn’t stick around where it was stolen but take it to the most obscure place….

·
Registered
95' Stealth RT
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
I seen a stealth this color in Mt Vernon, IL. I know this is a super rare color for these cars because we have a 3000GT this color…. I’ll try to have the wife get the info of the place it’s parked, since she’s going there today (it’s about 45 min north of us, but we’re also going there for thanksgiving so I may snag it then…). That sucks bro, I hope you recover her…
Thanks man, I really appreciate it! that's a pretty long haul, but it would be nice to find her!
I just gave them a call but got Voicemail, ill keep trying.

·
Registered
95' Stealth RT
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Okay the car is at Porters Towing- 618-244-4373. My wife just got the info, you can call them and give them the info and see if it’s yours. I hope this helps. I was thinking, if I was a thief, I wouldn’t stick around where it was stolen but take it to the most obscure place….
I just got hold of them, apparently, that stealth has been there for 7 months, and they know the present and previous owners :/

but, ty man i greatly appreciate it!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts