Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95' Stealth RT
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posting it here incase anyone try's to flip it. I am in the Seattle, Wa area and my car was stolen this morning.
The Odo was at ~137527mi

there will be some damage on the right front fender area from where they backed the car into the carport post.

note the yellow scrape on the underside of the driver bumper.

I'm not expecting much, but if anyone sees the car come up for sale or might see it, please let me know. I detest car thieves
thanks!

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,556 Posts
Just curious, is your car a TT?
If so there are not very many of them to be had, so it would be easy to spot.
From my research there were only 57 Pearl Blue 95 TT's made.

Good luck, and I hope you get her back (and in one piece)....

Bob.

Reactions: white93gt

·
Registered
95' Stealth RT
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious, is your car a TT?
If so there are not very many of them to be had, so it would be easy to spot.
From my research there were only 57 Pearl Blue 95 TT's made.

Good luck, and I hope you get her back (and in one piece)....

Bob.
Shes an RT but has twin exhaust, which I'm told was not a very common trim at all.
but thank you, I hope to get her back in one piece too but I am not optimistic.

OneHiGuy
Thanks man, i feel like if they do nothing to change the wheels, that alone should make the car stick out well enough.
along with the black and tan 2 tone interior, only the drivers side windows are tinted at the moment (the passenger side were both replaced) the color .ect

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,556 Posts
You're right, it was the twin exhaust that threw me.
Very unique color for a Stealth.
Have any known enemies that would want to do you harm?

Bob.

·
Registered
95' Stealth RT
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're right, it was the twin exhaust that threw me.
Very unique color for a Stealth.
Have any known enemies that would want to do you harm?

Bob.
I don't know anyone up here and I basically have not left my home in 2 years now, so no one that I can think of that would be that pissed at me.

·
Verified Seller
1,756 Posts
Hit up a facebook car group in that area with a bolo. Most car enthusiasts help each other out.

Reactions: Paul H.

·
Lovbyts
4,003 Posts
Are you a member of the local 3SI group? If not Ill post it. Im from the Seattle area (sad to admit). Im in Kent, Auburn, Renton, area frequently and will keep my eye out of course.

·
Registered
95' Stealth RT
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are you a member of the local 3SI group? If not Ill post it. Im from the Seattle area (sad to admit). Im in Kent, Auburn, Renton, area frequently and will keep my eye out of course.
I am not a member, but would greatly appreciate the signal amplification.
I figure there are not exactly a lot of these cruising around anymore, so eventually someone should see her.

·
Registered
95' Stealth RT
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
waoo I hope you can find the car I will keep my eyes open and
that is a reason i put a hardwired gps tracker in my vr4
our cars are getting expensive on the market
yeah, im thinking about a killswitch with a one time fuse if the alarm triggers and you try to start it (pop) now you gotta replace it before the car will start.
do you have a link to the GPS tracker?

im not exactly a fan of that level of invasion to my life but as you said, these cars are getting expensive and if i do get her back, ill definitely put a tracker on her.

·
Registered
1995 Mitsubishi VR4
141 Posts
I know but I hope my car never get stolen but if it happen I want to have a change to recovery it
i purchased this gsp tracker i Has for a few months and works perfect you will get alert like a car alarm too if they open your door or any impact I like the fact that is hardwired and you can hide it anywhere
you can get a better deal if you buy 1 year plan

Attachments

·
Lovbyts
4,003 Posts
I know but I hope my car never get stolen but if it happen I want to have a change to recovery it
i purchased this gsp tracker i Has for a few months and works perfect you will get alert like a car alarm too if they open your door or any impact I like the fact that is hardwired and you can hide it anywhere
you can get a better deal if you buy 1 year plan
$13 a month isnt bad but in reality since most people would hardly use it and not use any data it should be around $5 a month.

·
Lovbyts
4,003 Posts
I posted the information to the local 3SI group. Ill let you know if I hear anything.

Also you might want to join the FB group, PNW Stolen Cars

·
Registered
7 Posts
I seen a stealth this color in Mt Vernon, IL. I know this is a super rare color for these cars because we have a 3000GT this color…. I’ll try to have the wife get the info of the place it’s parked, since she’s going there today (it’s about 45 min north of us, but we’re also going there for thanksgiving so I may snag it then…). That sucks bro, I hope you recover her…

1 - 20 of 24 Posts