Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm driving home last night and I was minding my own buisness and doing the speed limit (which is rare) and I was pulled over by a local police officer. Turns out that my liscence has been suspended since August and will be suspended until August of next year. I was pulled over in February on the day that I took my car out of winter storage and I had not gotten insurance yet, so when I got home, I called 1-800-SAFE-AUTO and got insurance at 11:15 that night. Well the ticket got plead down and taken care of. But the Ohio BMV never got confirmation that I had insurance at 6 pm that night, so my liscence was suspended for 1 year because this is the 2nd time. So it looks like I'll be liscence-less until August of next year. Sounds like plenty of time for a re-build. Many tears accompany this post and maybe I'll C U all on the road next summer!

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
If I couldnt drive for one year...I would probably hang myself.

-Jeff

·
Evil Trucker
396 Posts
nah , everybody hangs themselves.......its way overated, plus takes some rope, which i dont have around the house. i would probably just beat my head into the engine block, and hopefully knock myself into a coma for a year, that way when i wake up i can drive again:)

·
Oh no, not again.
341 Posts
I suggest carbon monoxide. Just sit in your car, start it, shut the garage door, put on some tunes, and relax. Your baby would be the death of you! :p

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Thats way to simple....gotta be creative and in front of a lot of people. Like be on your roof and electricute yourself putting up x-mas lights. Or step out in front of a bus like in Final Destination.

-Jeff

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Suggesting he should kill himself, or offering ways to, is fuckin retarded. Anyone that did either, should shoot themselves in the head. Twice.

That being said, are you gonna lay down for this? So you plead it down, and paid a fine? So why is your license still suspended?

Im confused.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THe actual charge that I got in February was plead down but I never gave proof that when I was pulled over, I had insurance...that's the problem. I didn't have insurance until I got home that night. After I was picked up. and it being my 2nd offense in Ohio that's a 1 year suspension

·
2,994 Posts
are you actually planning on not driving for a year? really? come on, no way. Get a lawyer and go before a judge, you sould easily get it back. Especially if you need it to get to work or school. If not, then just make something up.

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Just drive anyway, and be cautious..

I have friends that have been without a liscense for 10 years or more, and still drive every day.. you just have to obey the laws, go with the flow of traffic, and don't stick out ;)

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
I drove with a suspended license for about a yr (2 130mph+ reckless driving tickets :D )... and during that yr.. I was pulled over 5+ times... each time, I had to tell them my bro's identity and that I left my wallet (DL) at home... :D :D ... worked like a charm...

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Yeah. Luckily all of us asians look the same.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
akira410 said:
Yeah. Luckily all of us asians look the same.
funny u should mentioned that... during that time, the car and I was searched (the cops asked for permission.. didn't wana look suspicious.. so I agreed :rolleyes: ) they went thru my bag and found my student ID... looked at it... look at me... asked if that was me... I told them that person on the ID was my brother (which was actually me!!)... that white pig couldnt tell the difference~ :rolleyes: :D

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
That's really funny. Even if he did catch on, you could say you were twins. :D

·
reason for tickets.......
1,039 Posts
"white pigs".... I don't like that comment... my .02 cents

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Yeah, George. Maybe you shoulda said "Casper" instead. :D

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
OMG, i was reading the first few posts, i was rolling out of my chair. the dude lost his liscnense, and everyone is sitting here tlaking about the best way to kill yourself, LOL. Darktrail made me crack up real loud with his christmas light one, hhahahaha.

*edit- i said gatecrasher instead of darktrail, oops.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
No don't kill yourself.
Get a lawyer and see what you can do to get it dismissed.

-Jeff

·
Evil Trucker
396 Posts
heres an idea

since you cant drive for a year, ill "rent" your car for a year......hows 100 bucks?? I wont be driving it, but my girlfriend will, so you dont have to worry about a thing....lemme know, thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts