Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Here Since 2000
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all 3000's and Stealth's.
Price is $124.00 I went ahead and got one and it arrived in 3 days. Of course they are only one state down from me though.

Just thought that I would let anyone who is interested know about it.:)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Damn, I got mine from Dusty a few years ago and waited like three months for a container to come over from Japan with them. :( Oh and just to add, IT ROCKS! I was surprised at the improvement.

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
I got mine from them...they have a physical location in Tampa off Cypress St and one in Orlando. Check superpages.com for their info as I don't think they have a site.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Marshall, is that the Cusco or another brand that you got for $119?? What do you think about it?

You should do a "group buy"... add a few bucks to each and just go buy them and ship them out. LOL

If not would you at least be interested in going there and picking one up for me and shipping it to me (using my fedex account number)? I can call ahead and give them my CC# or something... that is unless they will ship it themselves...

I can't find their contact info anywhere online... could you at least post their phone?

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Hans, what brand? Have any pics? Whats your regular price on it? Are you saying free shipping?

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just got one from dusty at mvp last week. they have in stock. I got it exectly in a week. dusty keep good communications. I have installed it last friday night.

I know napoleon and supermac both sell the rear bar now, but they are selling them at the same price as a cusco bar. I had to go with a name brand.

now I have both the front and rear tower bar, the handling is amazing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts