Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Evil Trucker
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here I am driving on I-4 in orlando, coming home from a night of clubing with the girls (my girl and her friend). I am just driving along minding my own business(cough bulsh*@ cough cough), speeding of coarse, when I see a white mustang off to the side of me start speeding up to keep pace with me. I figure hell I have an hour drive home, lets get the adrenilene pumpin so I dont fall asleep and drive into a ditch. So I downshift into third at about 70, and we line up............and stay the same speed........so im like wtf, maybe he wants me to give him a green light on when to go. so I blip the throttle, whats he do , sit there and do 70 still........soo needless to say I loose interest. so I then hit it a bit and got back into 5th and speed up a bit, next thing I know a the headlights that were 30 foot behind me, are coming up fast, so i was like "oh hell no, I have just been ricer fly byed(is that even a word??)" drop it into third and accelerated, once I caught back up with him, I dropped back into third, at 70 and the same thing happend........he didnt race, I lost interest....and yet another ricer fly by, Then I figure, "hey third time is a charm", line up, and the little ass does the same thing to me, then turned off. I thought only civics (and other forms of rice) do the imfamous ricer fly by, well i guess i was proven wrong that night. I bet he is telling all his friends he killed a 3kgt.

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
Thats funny. i had a 300zx n/a get killed by me and do a famous ricer flyby. It was hilarious because I met him about a week later. I did finally lose to a stang gt. It was a 2001 Stang GT 5-speed. I need a couple more ponies to catch it. I took him up til about 50, then it was all over for me. Well thanks for the post....lol.....

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
HAHA..:D ..What a dork. He should have ran you, I guess he new where the real power was. LOL

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
lol.....i guess he thought that the rwd traction and 300tq would help him from a stop................lol.............I am gonna find him this friday night and try it again.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah atleast you have a better chance than me, I have to pray that he miss's his shifts consecutive times. LOL.:D

BTW: Post up the results when you see him again.;)

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
I sure will.............

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
lol....Ill be here to see the results

1 - 7 of 7 Posts