Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my good buddy were out cruisin' around tonight lookin' to have some fun waitin' on the car shows and all. I see a GT Mustang so i just give him a lil' rev when i pass just to be funny. Well he follows pursuit and ends up getting beside me. He keeps goin' at it but traffic is congested. Thing was loud. My friend asked him what he had done. He says "exhaust, intake, headers, and gears" so i figure this should be fun cuz he probably thinks he can own me. Gotta love the mustang mentality. Well we roll side by side waiting to catch a light. We slow down coming up to every light but they don't wanna turn red. Gotta hate that. Finally we catch one and it's on. I give a lil' bit of rev and he revs back. I rev up to 4k rpm when i see the other light change red. Light turns green. BAM! I drop the clutch pretty much and take off. I can hear him spinning pretty heavily. I had 3 cars on him already then. Slam into second ... gain a lil... third... run it up to about 90mph i guess and shut down due to traffic coming ahead. I'd say he was 4 cars behind when i stopped. I waited for him to catch up so I could give him a thumbs up for racing cuz he seemed to be a pretty kewl guy. He finally looked over rather disappointed looking and gave me a thumbs up back and we went our seperate ways. Funnest race I've been in yet so i thought I'd share it with you guys. Laterz.

Corey
______

'95 Black 3000GT VR4
- K&N Intake

·
Hardcore Lurker
165 Posts
Nice Kill!:D

Any idea what year the corpse was?:p

We have the same car... How many miles you got on yours?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx. :D The GT was the last model. Like around '95 I guess. Right before the newest style. I have 67k miles on my car. Just bought it on the 6th of October and I love the thing. hehe :)

·
Hardcore Lurker
165 Posts
Shit, we have the same miles too! I've gotta go look in the garage and see if my car is there!!!
Welcome to VR4 bliss dude!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts