1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
370HP 95' 3000GT VR4 "Red Rocket" For Sale:

Asking Price: $15000 (O.B.O)
Mileage: 105,100 (mostly hwy miles)
Performance Mods: K&N FIPK, ACT Stage II Performance Clutch, 3" ATR Cat Back Exhaust, Greddy Type-S BOV.
Non-Performance Mods: Stillen Metal Matrix Brake Pads, MOMO Racing Pedals, Grant Shift Knob

More Info. and Pictures:
1). http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598022372
(If you can't see the link then email me and I will email you the information and links to the pictures).

Contact Info:
If you have any questions about the vehicle, want to make an Offer, or simply would like to see the car, then either email me at [email protected] or call at (713) 688-2376

·
Bored User
1992 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
1,146 Posts
I was thinking that same exact thing. The only "situation" that I can think of is that it might not allow 10 hp to be wasted in friction causes. :) But, that's just my hypothesis.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Performance Modifications:
K&N FIPK: Air Filter kit to increase the air intake. (Adds 10-15 HP)
ATR Cat Back Exhaust: This 3" High Flow Cat-back exhaust replaces our more restrictive exhaust system. The biggest advantage of the ATR over the stock exhaust system is increased flow, no other system flows more air. (Approx. 20-25 HP)
ACT Stage II Performance Clutch: Unlike the weak Stock clutch, ACT clutch can withstand upto a max of 550hp. (Adds 10+ HP)
Greddy Type-S BOV:Although from this mod you might not see any hp gain but it helps spool turbos faster giving the feeling of improved power.
LOL

Also there is a CARS FOR SALE section, which is where this thread belongs.

·
Registered
708 Posts
HEY!!!! My car is supposed to be "RED-ROCKET!"

Anyway, my reply is a TTT for ya:D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have already been told by couple of other guys about this and I am sorry for the wrong information. I actually got the information from the internet regarding gaining some horsepower by upgrading the Clutch. Anyway, it was my mistake.
As far as the ATR Catback Exhaust is concerned, I got different information from different sites. Some says it increases hp by 15-20 and some says it increases by 20-25.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts