Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Ohioans. I'll be moving back to Ohio in a couple months. Are there any local boards or groups that are more active than this subforum?

I do engine and transmission builds as well as tuning. I don't know how much time I'll have for complete car builds, I guess I'll find out when I get there. I'm also in for meets and cruises.

·
Always needing parts...
2,809 Posts
What part of Ohio are you going to be in? We have a lot of active members in Ohio, I'm not sure how often cruises or meets happen though, I'm usually too busy trying to get my car right to go to any lol..

Oh and if you're experienced with tuning chrome, I'm still looking for someone to get me a good tune set up for my car lol. Not much for tuners in Ohio.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cincinnati here, will be building one or two of my stealths in the next month and will definitely need tuned! Possibly help with engine build and what not, let us know where you'll be for sure :welcome: to Ohio!

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Can't wait Donnie. You can have all these shells I'm crushing. Parts forever man!

You know where I am!

To those who don't know Donnie he has built several motors for people I know including myself. Honest, fair, fast and reliable. Don't know what else u could ask for!

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,497 Posts
^ditto.

Good to have you back in Midwest!

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
"Active?" Sadly it doesnt describe most of the people here in OH. Many say they want to be but they dont show up for events. Foxy Stealth organizes a few events and I typically go, but I have yet to see many people from 3SI.

Theres an Ohio 3s group on facebook that has a little bit of action.

On the subject of repairs and tuning I encounter the same thing. People talk and they disappear. No problem for me since I have other things to as well as car work.

Welcome back to this end of the country Donnie. Curious to why you didnt stay in AZ. I can understand you leaving Steubenville. :)

-SP

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're actually going to settle in western pa eventually, I'm just coming back to work and look for a house first.
We want a house in the country. Arizona is great in a lot of ways, but 120* summers and tightly packed houses aren't in our future plans.
I'll probably be back working through the ibew 4 days a week. So I should have a lot of time for working on cars.

·
Throwing Copper
223 Posts
Welcome back to Ohio! Group isn't extremely active here, I think a lot of people tend to just hang with their local car clubs. Doesn't seem many are willing to venture across state to come to a gathering.

I try to put together a couple gatherings every year - A Cedar Point gathering in Sept., and a Hocking Hills gathering in Oct. There are also a couple of us that caravan up to the Upper Midwest Gathering in Wisconsin Dells every May, and a few of us usually head up to MI for the Woodward Dream Cruise in August as well.

If you're on facebook, the OH3SI page there is usually more active than the forum. https://www.facebook.com/groups/453810771326898/

·
Resident Street Racer
5,605 Posts
oh damn thats awesome! even though youre gonna be about 5 hours away the chances of meeting up with Eric and the chicago crew for some fun just got a LOT better! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts