Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm going to be moving to Colorado at the end of July. I've been blessed to have lived in Michigan, where I've made several friends in the 3s-World who have been lifesavers due to their expertise and helpfulness.

Looking to connect with some people in the Denver area who love to work on these cars on the side or who have a shop with a great deal of experience with the 3kgts and stealths. I don't trust my stealth to regular shops anymore. Every time I take it to one, it gets screwed up. So hopefully the state of CO has a good 3s presence too :p

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hey guys, I'm going to be moving to Colorado at the end of July. I've been blessed to have lived in Michigan, where I've made several friends in the 3s-World who have been lifesavers due to their expertise and helpfulness.

Looking to connect with some people in the Denver area who love to work on these cars on the side or who have a shop with a great deal of experience with the 3kgts and stealths. I don't trust my stealth to regular shops anymore. Every time I take it to one, it gets screwed up. So hopefully the state of CO has a good 3s presence too :p
Coldkill,

there's a pretty good following in the Denver/Springs/Pueblo/Fort Collins area..even got a someone in Grand Junction.

the local colorado forum to check out is colorado3s.org... it's fairly active and you can get good contacts...

Where in colorado you moving too?

Duke

1 - 3 of 3 Posts