Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Likes to eat cheeseburger
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo gang,

wondering if anyone has the motor mount that sits closest to the driver front wheel. that has seemed to crack. so i am need of a new one, or more or less a used one from one of you dudes on the forum. ah yeah. please respond privately on email and let me know whats up. [email protected]

92 vr4
lots-o-mods

songsay

·
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
motor breath

99517 my good man, hey have you sold the stereo yet? how about the seats, could you perhaps weigh one and let me know approx how much they weigh. the ones in the vr4 are 60lbs for the pass, and 80 lbs for the driver. so there is sweet weight reduc, but for the sparcos i want it is 500 damn dolla a peice, and" we got but fo days to git to that treasure. after that itll be at the bottom of a lake."

·
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
them mounts

well i think going by route of usps, the good old postal service would be much more economical. i was just wondering about the seats, i am not really interested. i just need a motor mount. let me ask jeff lucius if the n/a mounts will fit on a turbo motor. i am sure they are the same but i just want to make sure. let me know what you find out with usps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts