Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three questions for the collective:

1 - What is the most power anyone has run with the CX Racing intercoolers? Either the front mount or the side mount kit?

2 - Has anyone taken any inlet/outlet temp measurements?

3- Does anyone make an IC piping kit that *doesn't* route the driver's side IC piping directly above the insanely hot front turbo?

Thanks!

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,198 Posts
(1) is probably Chris of Ninja Performance, although he uses E98, IIRC, and tried two different larger-housed turbos. I think Jeff "kywhitelightning" is second or third with DR750's unless he changed cores (LOTS of WMI)

(3) ETS and Dejon both did, but they do not offer piping anymore (Dejon has been closed for years actually)

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(1) is probably Chris of Ninja Performance, although he uses E98, IIRC, and tried two different larger-housed turbos. I think Jeff "kywhitelightning" is second or third with DR750's unless he changed cores (LOTS of WMI)

Thanks BboyAlan. Do you know what numbers they made? I'm just curious if the CX Racing IC's are any good. I've got an ETS IC in (2) of my 8 3S cars and am getting ready to build a third car now. I love the ETS's but as you pointed out, since they (ETS) no longer offer a piping kit, I'm thinking about trying CX Racing's side mount kit for my third performance build, but before doing so, wanted to get some feedback from some of the bigger power cars out there to make sure I can meet my goals for this third car's build. I'd like to see 600whp with it.

(3) ETS and Dejon both did, but they do not offer piping anymore (Dejon has been closed for years actually)
Yes sir. I've got ETS IC's in 2 of my cars at the moment here in the shop. One is a 94 and the other is a 93. The 94 is running Dejon intake pipes too...

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts