Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year! Well, I had my court hearings for the two window tint tickets. The magistrate found me guilty on the first one and not guilty on the second. Only problem is that I rececived another window tint ticket two days prior to the court hearing. And I also received a speeding ticket on the 1st, 93 in a 55...opps. Just thought you guys would like to know. The magistrate told me I need to get an exemption from the state...that is being processed right now...I will let you guys know how it turns out!

Jeremy
'91 Stealth ES www.angelfire.com/pa3/stealth

·
Registered
500 Posts
Why don't they go protect and serve something. "Protecting the citizens against the evils of dark window tints, and the horrors that they cause." I gaurantee you, as he was writing that ticket for something as dumb as window tints, that drugs were being sold, and possibly rapes and murders being committed. Well, at least there is one less window-tinter on the streets.

I can't fault him for giving you a speeding ticket though. Any time where anyone else is in danger they should step in, but how is dark window tint gonna hurt anything or anyone?

Kevin

W

·
0 Posts
Think about it, if you were a cop would you want to walk up to car with blacked out windows, not being able to see if the driver was pointing a 357 right at you? These laws aren't created for the sole purpose of giving teenagers and young adults a hard time. There is a method to the madness. Put yourself in the cops shoes, you'll see things in a different light.

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
If the cop is stupid enough to walk up to a window he can't see through he should not be a cop. If he can't see through it he should ask for it to be rolled down over the loud speeker. If I get pulled over I mak sure I roll down the window before he gets up to the car so he does not see my tint.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wing,
I understand what you are saying, that is why out of my respect toward the officers I put my windows down and turn on the interior lights when they pull me over. And from this respect, all I get from the officer is a citation AND the statement which I got two out of the three times I was pulled over for tint, "you can put your windows up, we know they are tinted". I was just upset over the fact that all 3 officers went out of their way to pull me over...the first...the officer was talkin to another officer at the intersection of our mall and when he say me pass he pulled out...the second the officer passed me at the light going the opposite direction, poped a u-turn and pulled behind me and pulled me over when my light turned green... the third is the real pisser, it took two....read it TWO officers in two seperate cars to write me a window tint citation!! There were those two and yet a third who had some other vehicle pulled over, I passed and about 2 minutes down the road I see two officers with thier lights flashing behind me. Now for real, does it take two officers to write a window tint citation???? I think not...there are other crimes being commited!!! And the only reason I don't think the third officer came is the fact that I believe it was the officer who gave me the first citation!!! I feel he told the other officers to go get me! I am looking into who the third officer was that evening for my next court hearing.

The speeding ticket was on an open highway at 4 in the morning New Year Day. I did not think I was going that fast, but then again it was a straight away highway with no cars on it! I had no clue I was going that fast, actually I do not believe I was going that fast!! Do you guys know how I can test me speedo or how I could fight this...I for real don't believe I was going that fast! Let me know!!

Let me know what you guys think!!

Jeremy
'91 Stealth ES www.angelfire.com/pa3/stealth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts