Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out our reduced prices for Intake Pipes. Replace your rubber Intake runners with our 2.25" models for $79.95

Save $120 on our Front Mount IC Kit

Save $150 on our Twin Side-Mount IC Kit

Now get aluminum no-MAS Intake pipes for $199 per set (includes "polished" finish):D

·
ATL
7,617 Posts
O wow how long are the no MAF pipes on sale for? I might need them depending on what I decide to do with my set up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What size No maf intake pipes would you suggest for 368 turbos?
All our intake pipes are 2.25" at the turbo with spacer rings for the td04's. The real question is whether they are in the "stock" location or on headers. The CIP-3SE fits IPS or 3SX headers.
Dave

·
Escaped
4,778 Posts

·
og
4,293 Posts
How do you get the discount? The intake pipes are still listed as $99 on the site.
:stupid: plan on calling tomorrow :)

also, how much extra for blue silicone couplers, t-bolt clamps and shipping to my shop 19401? i looked on the site, it says "look below" but i must be an idiot cause i can't find em :dunce: thanks mang :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, The web page never got updated.
We've been on vacation all last week and I could not update then.
I just fixed the page now
Dave

·
og
4,293 Posts
Bought a set the other day, I'll post up when I get them.
me too, called my order in this past monday but the charge hasn't appeared on my card yet :confused:

hoping they shipped friday, will post pics when i get them :)

·
og
4,293 Posts

·
Quit while you're ahea
7,907 Posts
Damn, this reminds me that I have a gift certificate I need to use that I got from NG! I hope its still good. :eek:

·
DR750's cool kid club!
2,432 Posts
Do the rebate are still available ?

·
Ancient Spirit Of Evil
3,922 Posts
forgive me for being a pain Dave... but these no-MAS pipes, how exactly does this work? do I just put them on and leave the regular MAS somewhere around there? wouldn't that pop me a CEL? I guess my question is what the heck do I do with the MAS? I know I want to get rid of the box but I would have thought the car still needs the MAS to work properly?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts