Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....whats up? I gotta question for yall, and since yall seem to KNOW EVERYTHING on here id rather trust yall than a body shop just tryin to get business. Im in the process of getting a FULL Bomex kit and i REALLY REALLY want to have it ALL molded together, so my car looks like one big peice. I am also having the body lines shaved. But....my question is....where are our cars flex points? someone told me i cant mold it because they are right behind those body seems and the mold would crack....but the body shop said our cars are like tanks and hardly shift at all....soo....HELP ME OUT GUYS! lol....i want this sooo bad cuz ill be the only one with a FULL molded Bomex Kit with a Burnt Orange paintjob and shaved EVERYTHING. Thanx yall and i really appreciate it.!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
MattMJ13 said:
Hey guys....whats up? I gotta question for yall, and since yall seem to KNOW EVERYTHING on here id rather trust yall than a body shop just tryin to get business. Im in the process of getting a FULL Bomex kit and i REALLY REALLY want to have it ALL molded together, so my car looks like one big peice. I am also having the body lines shaved. But....my question is....where are our cars flex points? someone told me i cant mold it because they are right behind those body seems and the mold would crack....but the body shop said our cars are like tanks and hardly shift at all....soo....HELP ME OUT GUYS! lol....i want this sooo bad cuz ill be the only one with a FULL molded Bomex Kit with a Burnt Orange paintjob and shaved EVERYTHING. Thanx yall and i really appreciate it.!
youre from atlanta... cool. good luck.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey, cool, somebody else from Atlanta!

Why get a kit at all? You'll just crack it drifting!!! Hahaha! j/k :D

Umm, why don't the 3kGT people in ATL ever get together to work on our cars?

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
PM az1an3000GT and kandygreen3k, both of them have full bomex bodykits..do a search, they both have pics too

·
Registered
41 Posts
Im from ATL too, north of the city about 40 minutes
dont make the mistake the ass who had my front peice before I did, bewear of body kits and car washes, they dont mix

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx

I know people have the Kit...but im sayin ill be the first to do what im doin.....MOLDED all the way around and custom paint....shaved body lines...the works....and Another thing....all us ATL buddies...lets meet up this weekend....lets do it Sat night....tomorrow night. Lets meet at the Fudruckers by Gwinnett Place mall so we can all meet and maybe we can go somewhere and chill and work on cars.....7 pm sound good? As long as i get one reply ill be there sooo....HOPE I SEE YA THERE....SPREAD THE WORD, I WANNA MEET EVERYONE that loves these cars as much as i do! Later!

·
1 of 1
3,476 Posts
actually im in the process of molding and shaving...my sideskirts are already molded, i just need to get a repaint, IM me on AIM, Az1aN3000gt if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Re: thanx

MattMJ13 said:
I know people have the Kit...but im sayin ill be the first to do what im doin.....MOLDED all the way around and custom paint....shaved body lines...the works....and Another thing....all us ATL buddies...lets meet up this weekend....lets do it Sat night....tomorrow night. Lets meet at the Fudruckers by Gwinnett Place mall so we can all meet and maybe we can go somewhere and chill and work on cars.....7 pm sound good? As long as i get one reply ill be there sooo....HOPE I SEE YA THERE....SPREAD THE WORD, I WANNA MEET EVERYONE that loves these cars as much as i do! Later!
um, usually people need a little more notice than that. i would have gone, but its such short notice its just not going to work. and barrett is usually the place of choice to meet up then cruise etc.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah, more notice woulda been nice.

There's a car show on Sunday @ D&B on Satellite. 10am, might be there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My bad!

My bad guys....i just blurted that out cuz i had to meet some people up there tonight anyways so.....lets meet up at Barrett parkway sometime next weekend.....sound str8? Well all meet at that USA PLAY and then cruise.....i say Sunday cuz nobody works that late and everyone can get down there by like 8 or 9....so lemme know what yall think....cya later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.