Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as I eluded to in my previous post, my friend is selling his Talon to mod the Mustang. So, the Talon is for sale.

The car has a custom paint job, and is silver and black with the following mods:

Engine:
Garrett T3/T4 hybrid turbo
FMIC
hard pipe kit
relocated Oil Filter
low profile hi po fans
ACT Clutch
660cc injectors
3" Turbo back SS exhaust
Greddy BOV
SAFC
17" Enkei Shoguns
Boost and EGT gauges on pillar
Silver gauge faces
JVC in dash CD Player

I think that just about covers it. Contact [email protected] to get more info on the car. The first $4k takes it.

·
Devoted Darkling
3,519 Posts
What part of the country are you in???

I wonder how I could convince Sonya that we need another DSM...

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dayton, OH

You should contact Gruss. I don't know how he would feel about working out a delivery (or shipping, etc).

·
No surrender!
2,270 Posts
ukyo, you buy it, & i'll keep it at my house for a while ;)

·
Devoted Darkling
3,519 Posts
Mark said:
Dayton, OH

You should contact Gruss. I don't know how he would feel about working out a delivery (or shipping, etc).
OUCH! OH???

Nah... I'm sure it will be a great car for someone a little closer by. I'm pretty sure I can find something a little closer by in the same price range...

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
You might have my winter car!!!!!

let me ask permission from the Warden.:D

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
ukyo said:

OUCH! OH???

Nah... I'm sure it will be a great car for someone a little closer by. I'm pretty sure I can find something a little closer by in the same price range...

Awww c'mon. Dayton, OH isn't that bad. Remember how I was telling you that I went there just to LOOK at Bob's VR-4? 10 hours both ways my friend... that's from Oneida, though and I'm only 10 minutes from the KY border.... You're probably looking at 15 hours both ways.... Maybe 12 if you don't eat and speed. I had to stop and eat at McDonald's. Didn't speed either and I fell asleep on the way back. It kinda sucked because I went to bed at like 3:30-4:00 the night before, woke up at like 7:30, went to Ohio. :) You'll g/f will probably just LOVE the trip like mine did :D (where's that sarcasm font?)

·
Devoted Darkling
3,519 Posts
Sorny -

We've done the ATL to Norwalk, OH thing already once this year. Although it was cool to see all the different sights on the way, I don't plan on being in OH again until the next DSM Shootout.

I remember the drive up there the best... I took the wheel just before the TN border and promptly kicked TN and KY's ass! I blew through both of those states like they weren't even there.

But, I don't want to do it again any time soon...

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
It is nice country. I like Ohio myself and wouldn't mind to live there. Sucked when I got lost in Downtown Dayton.. in the ghetto. Two white people in downtown Dayton cruising around with a bright red 3000GT doesn't work too well if ya know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update .. I forgot to add in mods that it has a Eibach Pro Kit, as well as adjstable shocks and struts.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Have any pics of this car?

m.s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Car.....

http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/awdtrbo/paint.htm

There is pictures there. It ran a 13.4 at 104mph on 93 octane and 100% street trim @ 22psi of boost (the turbo has a lot more power to go)

It has a full T3/T4 setup including tubular cast manifold and 35mm tial wastegate vented to atmosphere.

Powerslot rotors and portfield pads.

Mark pretty much mentioned the rest.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Nice car!

From a roll I'd bet it'd be awsome and kill most cars on the road! With some slicks you could probably net 12s...

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
We've got 3 guys n TampaRacing that run mid 12's on milder setups than that, and a lot less boost. The cars definitely have potential.

·
Registered
6 Posts
with a datalogger too....

I didn't mention this earlier but it would come with a pocketlogger setup as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mileage...

110k miles on the engine. (Last compression test of 174-178 in each cylinder)
40k miles on the transmission. (Still shifts smooth and no grinding)

If you would like any additional info, please send me an email
[email protected]

I'll have detailed pictures and descriptions tonight.

·
Registered
742 Posts
gruss,
hey this is jeff (turbotrio) and i have a buddy that wants your car this weekend. he has cash and wants to meet up sometime sat/sun. ill email you with some of the details and my cell # cuz hes hoping you can meet him in columbus (at my place) since hes from cleveland and your down near cinci. lata ,
jeff

1 - 20 of 20 Posts