Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Masshole
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THEY FIT ALL VR4's!!!!!
I've got three of them, don't have the money for tires or the last rim so no sense sittin on em. Two are used minor curb rash on a bit of one of the used. One is brand new. Tire rack sells em for $269 and shipping so you can pick up the last one there. They have a +35 offset. I'll take 675 shipped for the three of them. If your seriously interested I can take some pics.
And by the way shipping on em is about 25 bucks so if u were to look on tirerack it would cost u over 1100 for the set. This is a great chance to save some cash.

·
N/A's are quick too
889 Posts
damn

I was just thinking how I could put up a parts wanted ad for some of these. Curb rash isn't a big deal to me because I know ill put some on there, and I don't get as pissed if they are already rashed a bit. The down side is I don't have jack for $ especially with christmas coming. I'll be plowing for the city this winter, so if you still have them after it starts snowing, Ill have the cash. Do you know what the cheapest tires I can buy for them?

Thanks much!

·
Parts Everywhere!!
1,407 Posts
Are you still selling your stock 17's also? I am trying to sell my stealth wheels so I can get a set of 17's off of a 94 vr4 or a spyder. If so let me know at [email protected]
Thanks,
Clayton

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.