Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 1100 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Will this work with a HHH halo serial usb adapter?

I am putting together my brother's car who is a member here and found it had the halo connector and serial/usb adapter.

I simply plugged it into the xp laptop I use for Nistune as well as the DLP designs IO8 8 channel data acquisition device and the laptop seemingly installed the FTD drivers I use with other cables without a hitch.

Does this mean I can use the cable hardware with MMCd?

·
Premium Member
6,889 Posts
Will this work with a HHH halo serial usb adapter?

I am putting together my brother's car who is a member here and found it had the halo connector and serial/usb adapter.

I simply plugged it into the xp laptop I use for Nistune as well as the DLP designs IO8 8 channel data acquisition device and the laptop seemingly installed the FTD drivers I use with other cables without a hitch.

Does this mean I can use the cable hardware with MMCd?
The MMcd software is for a palm device, not a PC....

Some have made it work by installing a Palm emulator program.

Anyone fixed the corrupt link yet that I've been complaining about for four years...?

·
Creator of weird stuff...
4,116 Posts
Subscribed. Never saw this thread before.
That's because it died years ago when CBatters fell off the face of the earth...LOL

The MMcd software is for a palm device, not a PC....

Some have made it work by installing a Palm emulator program.

Anyone fixed the corrupt link yet that I've been complaining about for four years...?
What link are you talking about?

·
4,116 Posts
I have all of the versions somewhere including the source files, But I'm too lazy right now to go through 5 tb's of files to find them....:p

Google search found it on another site:

Downloads Area

Attaching it here also MMCD 1.8g latest and final release

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,889 Posts
I have all of the versions somewhere including the source files, But I'm too lazy right now to go through 5 tb's of files to find them....:p

Google search found it on another site:

Downloads Area

Attaching it here also MMCD 1.8g latest and final release
That's nice of you to do, I'm sure it will be appreciated... Personally I don't need it, I already have it. I was just mildly annoyed when I offered to provide the file to fix the broken link, and was summarily ignored in 2009... So it makes me smile to bring it up every couple years or so... (usually when someone bumps the thread and reminds me.) :) A little searching would find a very informative thread on the use of the program, complete with a download link to the software provided by me. (Just not on this forum...) :D

IMO a thread like this is a great resource,(it's one of the threads I have bookmarked as tech info) and the links provided on the first page should be kept alive if at all possible...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok.....new question now that I am hip to the fact that mmc is not pc software....

Will the HHH halo serial/usb cable work with other software packages so I can check codes and read sensor data or is it only for use with the halo software.

I would think my computer's accepting it as a FTD device like all of my other serial/usb scan tool cabling means it would work with more than one software package.

·
Billygoat
1,031 Posts
If you really have the all the sources, say for example 1.8g, you would do us all a favor by posting a link. The last source version I ever received was 1.6g and a lot happened after that.

·
4,116 Posts
If you really have the all the sources, say for example 1.8g, you would do us all a favor by posting a link. The last source version I ever received was 1.6g and a lot happened after that.
Sorry I have the Source Code not the compiled versions you run on a Palm. I don't have an environment to compile them into PRC files to run them.

·
Billygoat
1,031 Posts
Sorry I have the Source Code not the compiled versions you run on a Palm. I don't have an environment to compile them into PRC files to run them.
But I do (have an environment to compile them into PRC files), so feel free to share the source code.

(look at post #2 in this thread)

·
4,116 Posts
I'll see if I can find them and post them up... If I can find them!! LOL

·
Registered
461 Posts
Attached is a C# program (& Source) for scanning the OBD1 cars, I made this when initially developing the Bluetooth adapter. I'm not involved in the current project in any way since it was to much to keep up with along with work.

Feel free to play with it, just displays the values using a Windows machine. Your serial port / usb converter must be setup as COM1 and support the correct baud rate.

Sure it could use a rewrite, it's been awhile... Figured I'd toss it up here as I found it cleaning up drives.

Attachments

·
Juju 'n JRod
115 Posts
At the risk of sounding redundant: I would like the ability to program the wideband voltages and afr. the reason i ask this (and i'll be happy to do it myself, if i can find all the files i need) is because I recently put an aem fail safe wideband in (which is a sweet wideband with built-in boost and rpm and datalogging), and it runs on a curve of .5-4.5v, 8-18AFR. i'll take on this project if someone is willing to point me in the right direction as far as source code and dev environment

1081 - 1100 of 1100 Posts