Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
H8/08 三菱 GTO MR
119 Posts
so, 97MY MR's are 20kg lighter than 98MY MR's... interesting. Also, it says that for 98MY MR's ABS was standard (hence the extra weight :confused:?). Anyone with a 98 MR who can verify this?

·
I'm a Member
9,695 Posts
I'll have to dig out the sails and take pictures haha funniest thing I'd ever seen...removing them was the first thing I did (they turned on as soon as your side lights we one...god talk about cop bait)

·
Australia
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I have the mud flaps, floor mats, black plastic door protector thingys
haha you got the factory mudflaps, thats awesome. Definitely in for pics...

Is that what those things are, door protectors. These would actually be very handy, I sometimes nick the edge of the car door when getting out of the car at home in the garage. :eek:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I have these rubber wing thingeys on my Side Mirrors, tried to find info on em but couldn't... well i thought, ahhh here we go i got some special Jap kit version or some shit and was going to find it all here in the accesories\options lists.

In fact i still think i do, cause I saw a car on car sales about 12 months ago, black GTO same as mine with the wing thingies on the mirrors AND the same fucking wheels as me...They are 'Racing' branded. 'shrugs'...just putting it out there. Maybe some turner co. release or something, cause all my susspension is different n stuff, who knows.

Anyway here is a closer look, you can see a front angle view of em on the onwers rides sticky, and the mags.

·
Australia
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Nice lol never noticed those on your mirrors.

On another note, does anyone still have the flare still in their GTO (located left side of passenger footwell under glovebox)?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Nice lol never noticed those on your mirrors.

On another note, does anyone still have the flare still in their GTO (located left side of passenger footwell under glovebox)?
Am i'm suprised they havn't been stolen yet 'Dun even think about it syd dudes lol'

Lucky it's not a WRX they wouldn't last a night hahahaha

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll have to dig out the sails and take pictures haha funniest thing I'd ever seen...removing them was the first thing I did (they turned on as soon as your side lights we one...god talk about cop bait)
Hmmm call me what you will but I like em. I was always like oooohh at the import 300z's that had the same thing on the back for the 300zx text.

Since you hate them and still have them it's only fair that I do you the service of taking them off your hands. I think I've got a buck lying around here somewhere :D

41 - 60 of 92 Posts