Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Australia
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post this up in the Aus' section, I'm sure it will interest you guys:

Geniuine Mitsubishi GTO Accessories Catalogue:

I found this pretty interesting, definitely some things in there i've never seen before, and its kind of hard to work out what some of the things are (unless you can read Japanese).

For you guys with CAPS, try some of the part numbers and see what comes up (if you can read them), maybe you can help figure out what some of the items actually are lol.

Also interested to know what accessories you guys have on your GTOs from this catalogue. All I have is the window visors, floor mats and the GTO MR titanium shift knob. I'm sure i've seen a few of you with the CF bezel, and did anyone get the lightweight BBS wheels on their car?

Post up guys, i'm sure a few of you have some of this stuff on your cars lol

·
Australia
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha not sure if they would be compatible with window visors installed as well :confused:

·
Australia
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mick, i've seen the illuminated GTO lights on ebay once or twice, was really surprised to learn that they are genuine JDM Mitsubishi parts, defiately a collectors item and rare ;)

My car came with the titanium MR GTO shift knob from Japan, even though it's not an MR. This shift knob is also rare as hell and was discontinued in 2006.

Someone needs to enter the numbers into CAPS...

·
Australia
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one of the things I've been meaning to do for centuries is put mudflaps on....one day...one day.
haha no exuses now, you've even got the OEM part number now ;)

I wonder if Amayama Trading Co. over at Mitsubishi Club Australia can get any of this stuff for us...

·
H8/08 三菱 GTO MR
119 Posts
Cool find. I've got the GTO carbon gauge cluster, MR titanium shift knob and key. Is that type of key a factory option?

I remember seeing similar brochure's like this. Here's a link I found a while ago from the florida3s site. There are a lot of these catalogues for sale on yahoo auctions japan as well.

·
Australia
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool find. I've got the GTO carbon gauge cluster, MR titanium shift knob and key. Is that type of key a factory option?

I remember seeing similar brochure's like this. Here's a link I found a while ago from the florida3s site. There are a lot of these catalogues for sale on yahoo auctions japan as well.
Awesome, I so want that cf bezel. Theres one on yahoo auctions atm with 290kmh factory speedo, insanely expensive though.

Nice link. I've seen a lot of the brochures/catalogues/manuals on yahoo auctions, theres heaps of them, too bad there all in Japanese. Also saw a sweet poster of the original HSX on there atm.

Full respect to your key btw ;)

·
H8/08 三菱 GTO MR
119 Posts
lol, yeah that was what i was wondering. Does everyone's keys look like the one in that picture?? I assumed it was a standard key, i dont know why mitsu will make it optional,theres nothing special about it

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've got the carbon bezel with GTO on it and that type of key although I use the other non button key as it goes better with my alarm hehe. I've seen the red led strip on the inside of the door on an aus delivered 3000gt too.

·
Australia
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe its an MR key, my keys are just standard looking Mitsu keys, one has a button and one doesn't...

1 - 20 of 92 Posts