Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts in list still for sale as of 11-27-01.

E-brake boot with handle stock gray off 94 Vr-4 $23.50 shipped no rips

Rear defrost switch with blank button underneath from N/T cars $15.50 shipped US

Etacs unit from 93 stealth part # MB629052 type G8C-17M
$40 plus $3.50 ship It controls interior light controls and more.

Right and left inner door handle bezels there black held in by one screw 2-$15 plus ship

2- clear lens and housing that cover the lights on the door panels. $15 each

91-93 Dodge stealth Snake eye from the drivers side of the car. fits R/T and R/T TT
no rock stars or yellowish lenses from water leakage there off my 91 there originals from 1991 70K miles. $30 plus ship.

All calipers off 91 tt front 4 piston rear single piston rear rotors available no fronts.

·
Speed is our life-blood
1,838 Posts
Right and left inner door handle bezels there black held in by one screw 2-$15 plus ship
Is this the plastic pieces that go where the window and door lock buttons are? If so, I'll send money ASAP. let me know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There actually where, when u grab the inner door handle to open the door the black plastic behind the inner handle

J

·
Speed is our life-blood
1,838 Posts
It's been a while since i've been in my baby. Aren't they the same part? hehe.. do you have a pic or can you check? I'm at work and my car is at home in the garage.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll send you some pics, please send me your e-mail address and I'll get them out tonight.
thanks

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
How much do you want for the front calipers? Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Todd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts