Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price set at $75 each. Available in 3000gt ... Stealth ... VR4

GTO and SPYDER logos can be made, but only for group buys and must be in orders of 10 at a time.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey just letting you know that i just cut out a few of these covers. so anyone that wants one... just let me know.

Thanks,
chris

·
Registered
734 Posts
$75 is an awesome price compared to other 3/S vendors
+1 for Ultimate Performance =)

·
Registered
65 Posts
i wasnt comparing it to other vendors i was comparing it to what it acctually is and how easily one can b made

·
ATL
7,617 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if your not happy with the price. simply dont buy one. and its not just stainless steel... its mirror finished... not polished... and no chromed... actual mirror finish. which unfortunaly is a bit spendy.

to all those that have purchased and are enjoying... i thank you very much.

Thanks,
chris

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bumpity Bump Bump

also just to let people know. if i get enough interested i will do custom plates. such as twin turbo, rt tt, coolness, awesome, kickass, whatever people want. as long as i can get 10 plates pre sold.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have interest in a plug cover with 3000GT lettering. Have you this part yet? Any pics from this and others models?

Thank's, Chris, Brazil!

·
Premium Member
9,109 Posts
Bought one of these spark plug covers and was disappointed. It was very thin (like paper thin). Also, did not fit properly, especially if you put it over the OEM cover. Removed the protective film and went to clean off the burnt marks from laser cutting and scratched the piece all to hell. I wasn't using anything abrasive either, just some alcohol and cotton ball. I guess that you can say that was my fault, but it looked like shit. So if you want to pay $70, like I did, just be warned, might want to make one yourself. This is just my opinion. Maybe I am just an asshole, idk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts