Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold him my stock radio and paid for shipping to have it sent to him in Puerto Rico. He received the deck and I told him to send me a check or MO for the cost of the deck plus the shipping. He then told me I did not send the security card. This was correct so I sent him an E Mail with all the security codes and offered to mail the card to him. I waited and waited for my check or MO. I then E mail him again saying I never received payment. He responded to my E Mail saying that he did not like the condition the deck was in and it was dusty. Anyway he said he sent it back to me. This already kind of pissed me off since a deal is a deal, and now I have just taken a $10 loss because of shipping. Now besides that I still have not received the deck and I received word that he said it was shipped about 3 and a half weeks ago. Sorry Miguel but you better get your shit straight. If I dont receive my deck back soon I will find a way to contact you.

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
"it was dusty" LMAO

·
STOCK ??? HELL NO...!!!
3,489 Posts
I sent the head unit back to you like I told you... don't have the tracking number right now, but sure will find it and send it to you...
That head unit was NOT in mint condition and that was why I return it...
If you want to contact me here is my e-mail... [email protected]

I reserve the right to return stuff that I don't like... don't I ???

El Boricua

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont know? It just would have been easier if I would have sent you a picture of the deck that I had rather then waste my time and money sending through the mail. Besides what do you mean mint condition. Its a deck man, it either works or does not work. Everything works on that one, Its a little dusty yes but you could easily spray some armor all on it and clean it off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts