Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
VR4 owner since 1993
584 Posts
Yes, but high mileage doesn't scare me because I know a shit load about the spyders (roof mech., etc.). You might be able to push down based on the mileage. Regardless, if you do buy it join the spyders yahoo owners group, and download all the scanned service manuals, etc.

Good luck... I'll probably buy another one... eventually. ;)

-JD

PS - if you do buy one, expect to be harrassed by Bob. ;)

·
Id sell my soul for a Mac
514 Posts
I'd say it's a pretty good deal. I paid $25k for mine (though it had some aftermarket parts).

BTW, since theres some spyder guys here, would any of you be willing to lend me your lug nut key? Please???

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
moparacker said:

Seeing how the non-spyders VR-4's had 17's, yes. Plus check the front caliper.

I'm saying those rims are from an SL from a 97-99 year. offset may be different.

-Jeff

·
Banned
10,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
calispyder
did you see the spyder yourself?
how did it look?
i'm going to check it out next weekend.
can you give me some info on it? if you know of course.
where do you live?
my friend has an SL Spyder, we can have quite a team!

·
Banned
417 Posts
Heres another for sale

1995 Spyder,vr4, with all the vr4's standard eqt. no need to list the obvius
black
sticker price $67,000
69,000 miles

$27,750

Phone-609-490-1168

·
Registered
19 Posts
russianstealth
I live in Simi Valley, about 45min-1hr away from that dealer. When I first saw the spyder I thought it was an SL due to the wheels. Anyways, condition wise, it looks great. I didn't get a close look at it because I was in a hurry. Everything is stock I think except for the tinted windows. I may be in that area on Sunday Nov 24, if you like I can take a closer look at it, just let me know.

·
4,613 Posts
Hey Zach or Eugene I need a car :)

Zach how much are you going to sell your '92 for? email me maybe we shouldnt do the trans stuff if you want to sell it still

Eugene if you get the spyder are you going to keep the other vr4?? that is exactley what I am looking for is a vr4 like the white one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.