Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...get together for either tailgating and a Notre Dame football game (can get tix for around $10 each!!!!). They are playing Navy.

ORRR

we could put together a road rally (paved roads only!) for all the back roads, etc. around here (nice scenic views, curves, hills, etc.)

It could be Saturday Nov. 17, in the South Bend area... close to Chicago, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis, Detroit, etc. etc.

Even if you don't like ND Football (I'm a fan but they suck this year!), you can't pass up tailgating there... it's AWESOME and I know all the "tricks".

We'd need at least 5 people to bother with a caravan/rally... but no matter what we do I'll open up my home for food, resting, etc.

Post here if interested!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Oh man, this summer we will have to get an indiana/midwest gathering. I should have my car in presentable condition by then..

Working quite a bit every weekend so I'm out :(

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
I am interested. let me see if i can make it. I love college football games.

4,448 Posts
ahhh, college football tailgating :D the delta upsilon chapter here has a minivan with a hole just behind the gas cap. hmmm, what's that? a tap? :D

NOTRE DAME SUCKS!!!!! GO BOILERS!!!!!!!!! :D
december 1, notre dame with suck my dick :p

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blkstealth, my car is barely presentable with "the dent" on the back... :) So don't worry about that. :)

My94... keep up with this thread or you can email me thru the email link below... we'll see who all can come!

Kevin: any way you can make it up here? Or do you have rowing still? (man, isn't it too cold to row?) Yeah, ND does suck this year, but they will come and disrespect you in your house. That is, beat you. We should have a wager... I know you're a poor college student (and I'm a poor college grad) so how's about $1 says ND Beats Purdue? :)

4,448 Posts
how about instead of seeing ND loose to navy, that everyone comes down to purdue for the dec 1 game to see ND loose HERE :D!!!!

we could try to get a spot on the hill for tailgating (BEER :)), there are a bunch of other members here, it is a bit more central in indiana for those of you in the south part of the state, and i have two extra tickets for the game (for those of you who need them). we could all get into the game and then you with non student tickets could come over to the student section. i think it would be a great day!!!!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
i'd have to agree with unclesam: dec 1 here in west lafayette.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have a problem with 12/1 except I can't go.

Remember I DJ for weddings, I am booked usually 48-49 Saturdays out of the year. November 17th is the only Saturday I have open until next year.

So I'd like to still try to have something up here on the 17th, you guys can also plan something for the 1st if ya want.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, last chance.... anyone at all want to come over? I need to know for sure because I have to find someone to run my basketball practice for my YMCA team if I go all morning for tailgating...

My94r/t , you planning on coming down? I can get you directions.... let me know ASAP.

I'm still going to the game even if nobody wants to tailgate... it's supposed to be 62-65 degrees and sunny... GREAT football weather!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts