Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
so he returned all the money to the people he scammed?

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Hey there guys,
I've been very active in the last 13 months refunding the old clients that were affected by my business' downfall, yes. Some people could not be contacted, but the Resolutions Fund has built to the point that when we hear from them, there is a refund waiting with their name on it. For all of the clients that could be contacted, all refunds have been given.

You can see details of the plan I put in motion last year, and the dedication spent on doing the right thing, here:

Midnight-Haze Resolutions Area

·
Slow Learner
7,084 Posts
Re: Midnight Haze <i>aka Known Scammer</i> Orders... Important.

Hey there guys,
I've been very active in the last 13 months refunding old clients out of the blue, yes.

You can see details of the plan I put in motion last year, and the dedication spent on doing the right thing, here:

Midnight-Haze Resolutions Area
I don't know you personally, but I do know what has gone on.

I often times had to stop myself from buying your awesome products due to your bad reputation... and yes I said awesome products because they were indeed awesome.

But I believe everyone deserves a second chance and it looks like you've aligned yourself with a very reputable business. So with that being said, I wish you the best of luck in resolving your past issues and building your name back up.

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Thanks xtreme - only good things can come of this for everyone.

Cianci's business has grown to heights that neither of us could have ever imagined, and in many ways, we balance eachother (maybe thats why we've stuck together for so long?). I love working and talking with fellow enthusiasts like yourself, but my achilles heal was always production. Ryan, on the other hand, is great at both, but he hopes to be able to focus more on production and help get everyone's orders out even quicker than they already do.

·
-Driftus Maximus-
887 Posts
I got had by midnight-haze back in april '07. I tried to email and didnt get anywhere with it so i thought i was SOL. they did have some great stuff but i never got it. Its only so cool in a picture but would have been greater on my car.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.