Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
4,227 Posts
nader3890 said:
So it wouldn't be safe to buy their interior lighting conversion kit then. or would it?
heh my guess would be no :)

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
i just about spent 500$ there thanks for the heads up guys i was one click away from gettin screwed until i checked here again

·
Registered
230 Posts
so the problem still going on with them i mean its not safe to buy theyre stuff i liked the id liked the blue speedo needle

·
Travis Byrd
3,127 Posts
Re: Midnight Haze <i>aka Known Scammer</i> Orders... Important.

MidnightConcepts (8:32:31 PM): Hey there, are you there?
TrAb8989 (8:33:02 PM): yes
TrAb8989 (8:33:40 PM): i was just wondering if you were still offering the 3000gt fiberglass viper hoods?
MidnightConcepts (8:34:16 PM): We got a message from this screen name earlier this week. Just wanted to see if there's anything we can help you with.
TrAb8989 (8:34:26 PM): i was just wondering if you were still offering the 3000gt fiberglass viper hoods?
MidnightConcepts (8:34:36 PM): we do, absolutely.
TrAb8989 (8:35:01 PM): o ok i was just wondering, ill probably be ordering tommorow
TrAb8989 (8:35:11 PM): thanks for your help
TrAb8989 (8:35:25 PM): o wait, is there a wait time on those or do you stock them in house?
MidnightConcepts (8:36:48 PM): Sounds great, we would love to do business with you. I can check our inventory for you. you preferred our Viper style, or Victory?
TrAb8989 (8:37:00 PM): i believe its the victory
MidnightConcepts (8:37:49 PM): Which year 3s? Gen1 or Gen2?
TrAb8989 (8:38:03 PM): gen1
MidnightConcepts (8:39:17 PM): Oh okay, definetly the Victory Hood. Will you br online for a bit? I'll check on the availability before you order.
TrAb8989 (8:39:24 PM): yeah

·
-BOOSTTD-
745 Posts
Yeah, I figured I'd give it a chance and ordered up a 3x52mm gauge pod on 3/24. Just received it in the mail yesterday and it looks great. Had to wait quite a while, but I spoke with Ryan about it and it was delayed because their delivery truck was broken down for 2weeks. Shaun seems like a great guy too. I exchanged quite a few emails with him during the time it took to get here and he was always prompt and willing to help. All in all I'm satisfied with the transaction.

·
Makin' moves like U-haul.
2,255 Posts
Yep.

·
Always Learning
2,478 Posts

Yeah, I figured I'd give it a chance and ordered up a 3x52mm gauge pod on 3/24. Just received it in the mail yesterday and it looks great. Had to wait quite a while, but I spoke with Ryan about it and it was delayed because their delivery truck was broken down for 2weeks. Shaun seems like a great guy too. I exchanged quite a few emails with him during the time it took to get here and he was always prompt and willing to help. All in all I'm satisfied with the transaction.
Interesting...

·
Always Learning
2,478 Posts

Interesting consaidering all of the other reputable places you could buy it without fear and waiting "quite a while".
At Deft, do you guys sell these interior gauges or the LED interior kit?

I would be happy to buy if you guys carry any of these...?

-Mike

Attachments

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.