Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
3,037 Posts
Put it in classifieds, in parts for sale, and maybe in the buyer seller forum to. We need people to read it before it's to late. Then send me a link please.

·
deftracing.com
5,225 Posts
Might want to dupe this in the Midnight Haze resolution forum too. Hopefully people will shy away from them considering they have an entire forum dedicated to fixing the issues, but I feel sorry for those who come in through google and dont know about the warnings posted here.

That really is one of the great things about a community like this, being able to see who fufills orders, does customer support, and gets products/ETA's, to people quickly.

·
Administrator
3,037 Posts
That would be fine, but his forum is about dead, since he's gone AWOL.
post them up, since you are the ultimate supplier, and I'll stick them.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill post another in the Buyer seller ratings also. Should we make one sticky in the General also?

·
Live free, don't die
395 Posts
Well, until I was tipped off today (thanks Deft Racing :) ) I had been exchanging emails with him on some products. Its too bad, he is a good PR person.

If the allegations are true, this should be a legal issue. BBB should be contacted, the FTC, and the Attorney General. Or have they?

Ken

·
Registered
157 Posts
i contacted you by email !

i had a bad opinion to Midnigt haze !
i buy pillar pods 3*52 mm on the website !
my money was send by paypal in a short time .

but no parcel to my house !
i contact them 3 times by email with no response

i made a help with paypal to stop the order.
i had my money 1 month later.

the seller said about shipping more important for France !
when paypal said litigation was done !

i have a bad feeling with midnigt haze !
even if the website is great !
be carrefull

fred

·
Registered
55 Posts
I guess I was too late, I paid for a hood 850 + 175 tax 920 and guages with carpet another 250 boy I am pissed. I contacted paypal and now I am waiting to see what they can do. anyone has any suggestions.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
craytonew said:
I guess I was too late, I paid for a hood 850 + 175 tax 920 and guages with carpet another 250 boy I am pissed. I contacted paypal and now I am waiting to see what they can do. anyone has any suggestions.

Any luck with getting the money back? Has shaun contacted you since you placed the order?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Has shaun contacted you since you placed the order?
i send a lot af emails but never received one !
this is a fact ! i had never informations about my order !

very bad things if they are professionnals !
be carefull !

@+
fred

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hello all ,

i just receive pillar pods by french post !
how beautifull products Cianci are sailing !
it is really amazing !

shipping was very good and the are no damage to parts !
congratulations to everybody of Cianci !

i will make some publicity to the French forum of 3000GT !

thank's
fred

·
Registered
229 Posts
HA wow I think I ordered everything that was listed with a fraudlent issue. Dang I think I filled the paypal inbox for claims.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PeralVR4 said:
HA wow I think I ordered everything that was listed with a fraudlent issue. Dang I think I filled the paypal inbox for claims.
:( Im sorry to hear that.. I hope you can get your money back from paypal.. Normally if the order isnt longer than 45 days paypal usually sides with the buyer no matter what. Especially since the product hasnt been shipped from your order.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I sent him an email a long time ago saying I had heard such things but wanted to take him at face value and give him the opportunity to show me it was safe to order from there. Never heard back.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.