Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come one come all,

Several of us are getting together on Sunday at 1 PM. I'm sorry for the short notice, But we were not 100% sure until tonight.

We will be meeting at Mongolian BBQ on Grand River in Okemos(just east of E. Lansing). The following links should give you all of the information you will need to get there.
http://www.bdsmongolianbarbeque.com/locations_okemos.html
http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?s9d3gbi5e1bpqtnj

There will be five of us at least, let's see how many we can drag in.

If you think you may be able to come send me a e-mail so we know to expect you.

I hope to see all of you there.

Alan
[email protected] www.detroit3si.8m.com

[This message has been edited by Alan92RTTT (edited December 03, 1999).]

·
Banned
10,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We're up to seven for sunday.

But, I know that there are more 3SI'ers in michigan that that. who else is coming?

George, you live in lansing right ? your just around the corner come join us.

If your not from michigan, But are close enough to stop in your welcome as well.

Alan

[This message has been edited by Alan92RTTT (edited December 03, 1999).]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry, had to visit my sister at her new house. I did stop by for a minute on my way there though, at around 1:45 pm. So, thats what a 3000 vr4 spyder looks like. Is that the valentine detector?

The truth is I'm still working on my car, and the body still needs more work. Maybe next time. I did visit my sister though.

george
george

·
Banned
10,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
7 of us were that and we stayed until almost 4PM making the best of the rainy weather. I will be posting pictures as soon as the film get's developed(dont expect this too quick, I still have to take some pictures to finish the roll)

George, you should have stopped in just to say "hi". We would have understood that you could not stay. As far as not having your car 2 others owners came with no car so it would not have been a big deal. Would you like to be listed on the michigan members site ? if so e-mail me. You can find us at www.detroit3si.8m.com

Alan
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.