Robo mod/ led halo headlights
6k Hid
2nd gen 3000gt side skirts
2nd gen Stealth R/T rear bumper

Wheels and Suspension:
XXR 535 18"
Megan racing coilovers
3SX anjustable rear control arms

I got my Stealth as a partial graduation present in 2006. She was a single owner bone stock car with 100k on the odometer.

Sadly this is my only remaining picture of her in stock form.

My first mod had to be wheels since the stockers were both unaesthetic and heavy. After a little research I decided on some 5zigen fn01r-c wheels in silver because I was impatient and that was the only color I could find in stock for the price I wanted to pay.

Next I had to get rid of that monster truck wheel gap. So I purchased some Tien S tech springs and lowered her. I also slapped on a stillen downpipe, borla catback, and a new air filter.

Shortly after she was rear ended and remained damaged for quite some time as I was a poor college student :(

Next I needed that cool BOV sound so I got a Turboxs rfl, a boost gauge, and went wingless.

The car stayed like this for a few years then I got a front mount, some rob beck 13t's, a hotwired supra pump, 550cc RC injectors, and an safcII. Sadly the 13t's never saw the car, but they were traded to Midwest turbo for a set of 19t's!

13ts

Last pictures of my car in this form

Next I found a 3000gt front end at a local pull a part so I swapped that over.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Robo modded the headlights with led halos

Got an XTD stage 3 sprung clutch

Next I found a steal on some 3k skirts. So I had to have them.

Then I got some Megan coilovers and XXR 535's. Idk the wheel specs

Next I got new gauges, Innovate boost and AEM wideband along with a chrome edu.

Had an r/t bumper, but wasn't happy with how all of the new panels flowed under the car and the 1st gen r/t bumper curved away.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I got the bumper I really wanted, the second gen Stealth r/t

Made a roof spoiler fit next

and how she sits today

Mods that are on the way include wrap for my roof, it's ugly plastidip, new rotors, I have EBC red stuff, and a skunk shift knob. I also have a 97-98 front bumper that I am working on, and robo mod is in the process. The car will be completely wrapped very soon.

·
TWIN-TURBO---
2,474 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what about the part where you pulled Fenders? I'd like to know more about that :)
I got an Eastwood fender roller and went to rolling past the point of where they were flat and began to pull. It was pretty simple and came out very clean. If you plan to roll and pull fenders I definitely recommend using an Eastwood roller.

·
Registered
475 Posts
That fucker sits right, brotha! Now all you need to do is wet sand and polish the rest of the car and the body will pop just like the rear bumper already does. You ain't but a day or so worth of work away from that thing looking perfect!

William-

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That fucker sits right, brotha! Now all you need to do is wet sand and polish the rest of the car and the body will pop just like the rear bumper already does. You ain't but a day or so worth of work away from that thing looking perfect!

William-
Yea, the paint is rough. But she's getting wrapped very soon. The stock firestorm is not wild enough for my taste. I'm keeping the color under wraps for now, but I will say it's going to be a neck breaker after the color change. Here's a shot from the lake today.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Holy negative camber Batman!!! :D

William-

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Holy negative camber Batman!!! :D

William-
Lol it's still not aligned yet since it's been dropped. I've maybe driven it 10 miles. I'm waiting on a friend to have some free time to align me. I always leave her in good hands.

·
LS3S
2,253 Posts
Minus the rear wheels mad tyte jdm camber, car looks great. Love the combination of Stealth/3000gt body. I'm going a very similar route!

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Minus the rear wheels mad tyte jdm camber, car looks great. Love the combination of Stealth/3000gt body. I'm going a very similar route!
Thanks im excited to see what the 97-98 front end and angry eyes will look like.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man if you left the 1G front end that car would be perfect! Even as is it looks great. I LOVE those rims, the black roof, ride height, writing on the sidewalls. Looks fantastic!
I don't like the pairing of 1g front and 2nd gen skirts/ rear end. But thanks. One more shot from the weekend just surfaced.

Because racing car...

·
COLLEGE BOY
476 Posts
What are the specs on those wheels ...i much like those over the saleens on stealths ...xxr definitely got it right with the 535s especially avoiding unilug bolt patterns

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,919 Posts
1 - 20 of 174 Posts