Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i'm not sure how long they all stayed at the track, but they should have some sollid #s when they get back. we arrived in my friends LS1 Trans Am at about 1:30 and only stayed for about 2hrs. apparantly we missed Joe's fastest run to that point, i was told he ran a "13 flat", BONE STOCK mind you. later we saw him run a 13.12 (got that one on tape). nice times Joe! we also saw Rob's 1st gen RT/TT go 11.99. the weather was apparently perfect for racing as my buddy's 99' A4 LS1 ran pretty consistent low 13's with a best of [email protected] in full street trim(spare and all that) with a K&N drop-in and a flowmaster muffler.

it was obviously a little too cold for some people as the turnout was a bit small but it was still fun.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Wow!

WOW!! 13.0 bone stock! This must be a record for a stock car! Great Times!!! thats like 0.1 away from 12's!
He's either an awsome driver or has a factory freak!

BTW, Was this done with the spare tire, jack, etc removed? On race gas?

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Probably just a good driver.

-Jeff

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
"we also saw Rob's 1st gen RT/TT go 11.99"
ummmmmm, i wasn't there, i think u mean Bob, good deal, when i talked to him ~ 3ish he said he ran 12.2 @117? at only 14psi!!! and was about to crank up the boost. he also said that jeff ran a 12.4 @120? both with gt357's

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we also saw Rob's 1st gen RT/TT go 11.99" ummmmmm, i wasn't there, i think u mean Bob, good deal, when i talked to him ~ 3ish he said he ran 12.2 @117? at only 14psi!!! and was about to crank up the boost. he also said that jeff ran a 12.4 @120? both with gt357's
yeah, thanks for the correction (btw, where were you?). he boosted 17psi for the 11.99 pass i believe.
i'll post the videos as soon as someone around the east side of michigan can digitize them.

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
i can upload videos from vhs tape, is that what you need? im in roseville, i was working today :(

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's on one of those little 8mm tapes right now, i'll have to put it on a VHS tomorrow then i'll get back to you.

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Awesome times

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
Great times!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts