Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Chief Exec.
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just curious I have this throttle body spacer lying around that I got from EK2 ages ago. The throttle body spacer has an injection port already drilled into it. Hate to just not install if no benefits..I was thinking maybe using the port on the throttle body spacer for methanol or a 50 shot of nitrous but probably not the best location for either of those ideas? what do you guys think? Thanks ahead of time Cheers.

·
Lovbyts
3,881 Posts
Hmm why dont I have one of those from him? Most of my other goodies are from him when he lived nearby.

I vote for nitrous. I have played with that idea on and off. I mean it is all about HP and going fast, right? :)

Reactions: DRIFTIR

·
Chief Exec.
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah his stuff is quality 👌. So one for nitro..lol Are you familiar with acceptable locations for methanol? Is that also a good spot if I want to change it up to meth. Thx. Cheers

·
Lovbyts
3,881 Posts
Yeah his stuff is quality 👌. So one for nitro..lol Are you familiar with acceptable locations for methanol? Is that also a good spot if I want to change it up to meth. Thx. Cheers
No Im really not up to date on the methanol setups. I read up on it a few years ago and decided I didnt really want to go that route.

Reactions: DRIFTIR

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,922 Posts
50shot of nitrous, assuming you have the ability to add fuel through ecu for when nitrous sprays

Reactions: Paul H. and DRIFTIR
1 - 6 of 6 Posts