Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '94 VR-4 that deserves some great care. Could someone let me know if you can refer me a good mechanic and/or shop to go to. I'd rather stay away from the big dealerships. I'd prefer handing over the money into the mechanics hand. Again, I live in Atlanta. Thanks.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got the guys for you, actually 2 guys and they both worked at Peachtree Mitsubishi. Fu Yang was the shop foreman. But both these guys know 3000GTs inside & out.

Dang Xiong (other guy) has a garage now in Winder, GA. Fu I believe works at Atlanta Toyota now.

I got Fu to do Parham's timing belt for only $200 labor. Parham bought all belts.

For those that remember Parham was the mind behind www.3000gt.com, he no longer has the vr4 due to an unfortunate incident.

But email me at [email protected] so I can get you those phone #s (I'm at work right now).

·
Registered
253 Posts
damn!sorry to hear that about Parham!when I last saw him at the atlanta gathering he said he was trying to get him a truck and he was selling his red vr4.I take my es to a shop on ponce and north decatur road.There is also a shop right next to it and owned by a vietnamese.That shop did my plugs/timming belt and cat back.For any basic engine/mech problem i would go to them but not the turbo etc..http://www.geocities.com/henboy1/blkstealthpaid4.html?945403484420

1 - 3 of 3 Posts