Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...

this really suprised me, i can beat alot of cars on the road here. Actually.. only cars i really lose to are LS1's and shit like that.

My friend just bought a modded Bonneville ssei from his uncle, if you dont know about the ssei it has a supercharger on it.

My friend doesnt know shit about cars. He knew it had a brand new supercharger on it (which COULD be a more powerful one), and that was it. What i saw personally was a bad ass sounding duel exhaust, 8.5mm wires (which could mean egnition system) and a k&n. And i dont know if this is normal but after he turned off the car the supercharger sounded like something was pumping into it. It would make the noise for like 15seconds then stop for a minute then do it again.

anyway... the race.

We went out on road that hardly ANYONE drives on.. just like a 2 mile strait away.

I told him how to do the powerbraking and whatnot so we could have a fair race.

GO! we both took off, he from the start had a half a car lenght on me, all the way in first he was pulling and pulling away, then i hit second and since my second is pretty fast i figured i would catch up.. Didnt happen. In second he basically just left me behind and i gave up.

I lost that one.

Next we raced from a 30mph roll, I pulled a dumbass and got a huge jump on him due to the fact he didnt hear me say "GO". But that didnt matter for shit cause he caught up damn quick and left me behind again.

whats the damn deal here? i KNOW his car isnt stock cause i've beat around 2-3 ssei's before. How much Hp do these things have stock.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
They have 240HP stock, and they weigh 3600lbs. That gives way to a mid 15 second 1/4. With a K&N and exhaust, expect a high 14 (the stock intake and exhaust are VERY restrictive because it's a quiet luxury car).

My dad has a 95 n/a Bonneville (215hp), and it ran a mid 10 second 1/8 stock ( =high 15 1/4).

Nice cars.

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
where in texas do u live again? =-)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HaloZ said:
where in texas do u live again? =-)
bryan/college station