Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a jap imported gto twin turbo.little over a year ago my ecu burnt up,the board is charcoal.
I seen it off to pec here in Australia they said they could find me a replacement but after a year they did nothing.
I tried thr guys in new Zealand the second one said he had located one and was waiting to receive it but now won't even
return my emails. So I still need to find one I live in Adelaide if any one can help would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
Mitsubishi GTO twin 19T-HL E85 @22psi, MS3X ecu
99 Posts
I have one ECU with that part number, from a 1992 GTO. Worked fine two years ago, but I replaced it with a megasquirt for tunability. The problem is that I’m located in Finland but I can check how much shipping would cost if you are interested.

· Registered
Mitsubishi GTO twin 19T-HL E85 @22psi, MS3X ecu
99 Posts
I have one ECU with that part number, from a 1992 GTO. Worked fine two years ago, but I replaced it with a megasquirt for tunability. The problem is that I’m located in Finland but I can check how much shipping would cost if you are interested.

Caps look replaced but otherwise the board looks great. The only defect is that there is only one screw holding the cover. Shipping to Australia would be 75e (around 116 aud) by normal mail.

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a jap imported gto twin turbo.little over a year ago my ecu burnt up,the board is charcoal. I seen it off to pec here in Australia they said they could find me a replacement but after a year they did nothing. I tried thr guys in new Zealand the second one said he had located one and was waiting to receive it but now won't even return my emails. So I still need to find one I live in Adelaide if any one can help would be greatly appreciated.
Have you thought about a Jester Chrome unit? I replaced my ECU with one. Best thing I done after 3 rebuilds of the original. Gets rid of the capacitors that leak and also give some limited OBD2 codes for pre 96 and a data logging option. Here is a link: Jester Chrome ECU Replacement Flashable / Tunable ECU.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts