Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! As my name suggest I’m a noob to the vr4 and I currently own a 2013PP Taurus SHO. I’ve always loved Japanese sports cars and hated having to sell my Miata when I moved up North but I just remembered that the VR4 exist! I found one being sold by a dealer a few hours away, it’s a 91 with 92k miles (less than my SHO) of course I have to have something that gets around in this northern weather and I was thinking about straight across trading. My only worry is running cost (SHO is stupid expensive on parts and maintenance) what should I look out for on this car? Is it reliable? This would be my only car and daily driver so I can’t be stuck on the side of the road and out of work once a month I really need something that’ll hold up. What are the weak parts of this car? I just replaced the SHO transmission and don’t wanna replace another one in another car here in 20000 miles lmao what are your guys suggestions? Should I just keep the SHO for now and enjoy my heated and cooled alcantara seats and 700 dollar passenger mirrors or will the vr4 be a reliable little tank?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts