Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt, since it is hard to get pm's to you, I posted. How's is the dog, do you have a job yet ,and are you coming up for the boone gathering.
John are you coming up to the gathering if so I will send you a phone#.

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Doug,

Hello, your dog is doing great! He likes me more than my dog likes me and your dog behaves much better than mine. We keep him inside everynight and when we are gone. I let him go outside during the day if he wants to. Oh, ONLY 2 DOGGY TREATS /DAY :D

I am not going to the gathering unless I can ride with John for free and eat for free and sleep for free. I spent the $3 dollars I had so now I am down to the change in my piggybank (which answers your question about the job) . Hey, I was thinking, your dad will need someone to work for him next week! I know where he can find someone hinthint.

So I guess the gathering is up to him.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you can get here food is free and lodging. As far as my dad I don't know if he can pay you like a production coordinator,but he would be glad to have you.
Oh,and John WAAAAASUP WIGGER hope you guys can come.

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
He NEVER reads his pm's...

Otherwise he would have told me the status of that asian girl 3 weeks ago! :mad: :p And by the way, Matt, you have a PM!

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
I don't know. He's comming over tonight. Hey, I got some good news! .....

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT don't you update the page Matt,You have got me curious what is the news????????:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts