Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
en**un**lightened
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure a few here have heard about his exploits.

I want to point something out, relative to the concurrent culpability of NBC, et al.

What Lauer did, apart from being a pretty radical departure from acceptable behavior, also reflected a total lack of concern for being caught - this means that, without a doubt, he understood his employer would cover his activities should one of his victims feel compelled to object.

Of this there can be no doubt whatsoever - they are as guilty as he is. ;)

·
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd
1,296 Posts
25 million dollar yearly salary......... so funny how these anchors/host act like they don't make any money

·
Premium Member
17,963 Posts
That's kind of the thing that isn't following through. If they are coverings for him then they are an accessory after the fact and should get in trouble as well, then they will take these complaints serious. I do wonder how, take the spacey case, do they know it's true? What evidence?

Coop

·
en**un**lightened
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, think about this:

Not to defend Roy Moore; Alabama will get what it votes for.

Moore, though, is supposed to bow out, unilaterally, and be pressured by the right to do so.

He has basically no support for hanging in, outside of Alabama, right?

Moore has been - so far - immune to outside pressure to remove himself.

Failing this, then, the DNC could seek legal remedy, but they're broke, and the dems are in the habit of doing all their legal stuff on the public dime; that would be pretty awkward.

So - why don't all the rich lefties (think Soros and Bezos) fund a legal challenge to his candidacy?

Just to do him in by constitutional means, as if he actually has rights and stuff?

Lauer could do the same thing...no, wait - he's not elected. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts