From Master Tailgaters
Full mirror screen

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Supports up to 64gb micro U3 cards
Quick swipe left and right for flipping from front to rear camera... the front camera moves left and right up and down (manually) independently from mirror position
Now with front or rear camera on the screen swiping up and down will move view of camera remotely fine tuning your view up and down with out moving cameras manually
But I will double check this function and post back with correct information if not
But I'm pretty sure it has this function

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But in that youtube video the fella posted on he really didnt go to far into the functions it has ... I had to dig to find more on it before I purchased it
But the for the video I have that exact mirror kit

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

They do have other kits with a smaller screens
This is the one I have
And the exact rear camera module as well
If anyone else maybe interested as well

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a spot on my 1st gen 3s.... just above the license plate.... spot to mount it right there between the tag lights bulbs perfect spot gonna test fit it before final install even if it sticks out just a hair ... but I dont want the bumper lip in the frame (veiw)

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wanted to get just a backup camera but the way people drive now a days this was the better deal I think .... plus when i get started on a aftermarket rear diffuser i won't curb it backing up to park

·
Registered
1997 3000GT VR4
19 Posts
Nice to see someone else installing something like this! A couple years back I put an Auto-Vox X1PRO in my ‘97. Works great and love it so much I put the updated version in my expedition.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I shouldn't have jumped on this one so fast I do believe this one is touch frame only but still gets the job done will see when I get it installed

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is in deed touch frame only but it still works for what I need it to do .... it does record on set amount in options while parked or you can set it up for protections (bump) recording while the car is parked unattended....
Front camera looks good the rear camera as well I do get a 1 blurry line that floats thru the screen from top to bottom I'll have to check some more into it..... while the car is being driven and not on a battery tender sitting in garage
With the mirror screen off it will automatically turn the rear camera on (in reverse) and give you proximity parking lines if you hook the back up wire up to your reverse light itself...... either one on POS.. side ....will be fine
Up front the mirror itself has
Memory wire for parked car recordings
power and ground this wire harness hooks up to the mirror then T's off .... one harness for power the other for rear camera
Really simple to hook up

The front camera can be tilted up or down in the settings along with the rear camera as well... the lens its self moves in increments with each touch..... no left or right without manually adjusting either one

I did notice while I put date and time in everything was good but I can't change the week day .... again i have to investigate why
But here are a couple pics
(Rear camera not installed on bumper its hanging down I'll finish in the morning when I can pull car out and center it)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts