Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Is there going to be another group buy? Or will you be doing them individually also? I'm interested. Thanks, Brandon

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!

I received my rack today!

LOOKS AWESOME!

Its obvious that there was alot off attention paid to the details, and that is important. Ill take some pics and try to post them up tonight.

Thanks Jon... I cant wait to get it in the car! i do have "a little more work" to do on the car before i can drive it though.

Now that was the reaction I was hoping for. If you don't mind me asking how as the packing/box? First time I used the air-bubble method, and I hope it was more the adequate.

Also not to make sure to get an alignment after replacing the rack. If the rack is not dead center when you install it, your toe setting can be off.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Is there going to be another group buy? Or will you be doing them individually also?
Brandon,

I learned the hard way that group buys and be more work then a full time job. I will not be doing another group buy, but will be doing them indivdually to minimize customer down time. I just don't have the free time to do another GB. Send me a PM if you are ready.

Jon
+++++++++++

·
Banned
2,941 Posts
If you don't mind me asking how as the packing/box? First time I used the air-bubble method, and I hope it was more the adequate.
The packaging was fine, except that the inner tie rods poked through the ends of the box. No damage to the threads though.

I finally installed my rack today. No problems or complaints. I haven't driven the car yet, but it steered fine when pushed out of the driveway. ;)

Overall, I am pleased with the purchase. Thanks Jon.:)

Nick

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Glad you got it ok.

Looks like I need to up the packing material and use three boxes instead of just two.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
61 - 66 of 66 Posts