Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys this guy makes downpipes, catbacks, intercooler pipes, and any other pipes you could need. he sells them for dsms currently, but he could make a full turbo back in about 2 weeks or less if he had a 3000gt to work with. he would give us a real good group discount too. so anyone in upstate new york post here and give him a call at (607) 757-0833 his name is Bruce. imagine if we could get a hard pipe intercooler kit, downpipe, and catback for $500 or so! that would be awesome!

·
Registered
567 Posts
im very interested in the intercooler kit. keep us posted

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Mid-State New York

More Specifically, you are looking for someone in the Binghamton Area, willing to stop by or contact;

Phantom Roadworks
2719 East Main Street
Endicott, NY 13760

That's 1.5-2 hours from my location, and about 1.5-2 hours from Rochester.
You are really looking for a Northern Pennsylvania person, someone in the southern midstate region of New York.
The Red Dot Marks the Location in a blown up map.. See below.

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
how long would he need the car?

i'm heading up there soon and will be in endicott visiting relatives

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hey, I go to school in Cortland, which is 30 miles north of Binghamton. What does this guy need? Just my car? How long will it be off the road? Will it cost me anything? I need some details.

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just call him and see how long he will need your car. he seems like a really cool guy, he might even give the it to you for free or atleast real cheap since its the first one.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'll call him tomorrow and let you guys know whats up

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am located in Rochester NY which is not too far from endicott. I just took my 96 VR-4 off the road for the winter. So he could have it for as long as he needs. I will give him a call too.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hey i contacted him and talked to him. I am goin to his place saturday and he is goin to put my car on the lift and figure out a downpipe and catback exhaust. He said he could do aluminized or stainless either one (of course alum is cheaper by $50, but maybe not good quality?), i can ask him about IC pipes do as I do not know exactly what they do or how they would improve performance, i dont know. Ill keep you guys informed

·
Running With Scissors
2,654 Posts
Awesome, man. Thanks a lot. Find out if it's really mandrel bent, will ya?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Yes it really is mandrel bent, he told me that is why it will only take one day because they have the mandrel; bending machine right there in the shop!!!

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Can this guy to custom piping on a single-job basis? I need a couple pieces of piping made for my custom Stealth Air intake, and can't seem to find anyone local to make them. If i give him dimensions and angles, can he make them? It's two pieces of 3" piping, each with a single bend, one at 45 degrees, and the other at about 80 degrees.

Please let me know. Thanks!
EricB

·
Registered
567 Posts
see if you can take him a pic of a FMIC and see if he could do anything if we had the intercooler already. if he could get the pipes bent i think that there would be a big group buy for that. i know alot of people are interested in custome IC kits.

·
2,994 Posts
Hey, I am not doing anything with my car at all. He could have it for a month or two but I kinda don't know him. How long does he need it for and what kind of prices can he give me? LMK
[email protected]

·
Registered
653 Posts
Well he is taking my car this saturday, I dont know if he will need another one, I guess you could call him if you want. I think that the exhaust...downpipe will run everyone $500 max! But im not positive, ill know saturday when i see him

1 - 20 of 27 Posts