Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys take turns fast in your Stealth, with FF? Today I took a turn into my neighborhood going fast... don't ask me why... anyhow i took it and i started to fish tail, i spun and did a 180... out of no where a red truck stoped me and told me to settle down.. i felt kinda bad that he had to say somthing to me.. i usually don't drive fast, unless i race (safely in seculded area)... but i was kinda scared and i felt really bad... because i turned into one of those people who i say are gay.. and tring to show off... but mess up.. anyhow i just wanted to know how do u guys take turns fast?? sorry for gay post:D

·
Settle the Score
5,619 Posts
answer me this first.......what makes your base so special???

i have never been able to get my car to fishtail.....the FWD makes it kinda hard:D

but i normally don't turn goin very fast, so couldn't help you really other than.....YOU MUSTA BEEN HAULIN BALLZ:p

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha my car special? once i get pics up you'll see :D don't mean to be a dick ... so u never fish tailed before? wow it happens to me all the time.. i wonder why?.... try taking a turn at 45-50 mph and see what happens.. make sure its clear and does not have a ditch... i once landed myself in a ditch and a cop was behind me.. lets say that wasn't the smartest thing to do.. hahah i'm reckless!!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah maybe cause i suck at driving, hey i'm only 17.. give me a break

·
Registered
689 Posts
Let me take a shot at it. You went into the turn hot, started to get loose, then you hit your brakes trying to save it and you spun out. Does that sound about like what happened? :(

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i'm asian, but not those super, raver, druggy, asian pryde ****... sorry i seem to hate them... aren't u asian as well? i have seen your rice out spoiler hehe ;)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually i think thats exactly what happened... i think i got scared and taped the breaks.... but i really don't remember.. but that would make sense ...

·
Registered
466 Posts
heh that's sad.....maybe you need new tires .... with the mark "AAA" and Z rated heh..........AmkreadGTO asian can't drive? that's BS heh.... I am a very good driver...... :)
------

·
Registered
466 Posts
AmkreadGTO said:
yes, im asian.. and i can't drive... just thought u might be the same...
heh that does applied to you heh.. :)
j/k

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
RsPeED said:
heh that's sad.....maybe you need new tires .... with the mark "AAA" and Z rated heh..........AmkreadGTO asian can't drive? that's BS heh.... I am a very good driver...... :)
------
so u think... come out to Willow next month... show me how good u r... :)

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Ever since I got my Chinese Kanji tattoos, my driving skills have gone downhill... now I know why.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damnit i hate asian blood, i wish i was black .. with big shiney 22 inch dubs... hehe j/k around don't want to offend anyone... :p

·
Registered
466 Posts
AmkreadGTO said:

so u think... come out to Willow next month... show me how good u r... :)

is it willow and spring? next to the 405 freeway?.... heh.... where's willow? in what city?

·
Registered
466 Posts
WICKEDDREW said:
Ever since I got my Chinese Kanji tattoos, my driving skills have gone downhill... now I know why.

didn't you know that tat is bad for ya? geez blame on us asians .. that is just so low heh... :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tats hurt man.. i heard someone cried forever getting it on thier spine.. ouch!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have no tats... my lil bro does have it... my cousins has it... all dragons .... wraped around the whole body with shade in... very nice.... yes it does hurt like hell... 6 needles at the same time... ouch.....

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
RsPeED said:

is it willow and spring? next to the 405 freeway?.... heh.... where's willow? in what city?
no, thats Pepboys... u needa stop goin there!

WSIR.. check the gathering forum... Asian drivers get their own run group!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts