Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 gay guys in a BMW tryed to race me and the wife tonite. Wasn't much of a race though, but dang he had some loud exhaust. :)

I tryed to race from a stop but he did a 5mph roll, he still lost once the boost kicked in. He tryed again from like a 50mph roll to the same effect...

I tryed to get him to race from a stop and they wouldn't

"we can't push our luck"

"yeah we've been drinkin"

"we dont have our visa's"

"no way man you will win"

Dang the pansy's....

Oh well, they still lost :)

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
heh. My friend's mom up the road has a silver M3.......he thinks he can blow me away with that thing. I guess he has to think something kicks ass since his 160HP Camaro sucks butt (won't race me in it)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Well, depending on what year of M3, they vary a lot in performance.

I wouldn't want to race the new M3 until I have much more extensive mods.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
spyderVR4,

i must say your car is very sweet looking

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
I agree....that is the best looking Spyder I've seen. Maybe because it's red and not white or black like all the others. More exciting, heh.

·
Running With Scissors
2,654 Posts
Dave, was it a black 4 door? If so, it's probably a guy i know.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Red 2 door. Looked nice, and the driver was a 40+ year old jerk. The other passengers were probably 20-25.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Thanks for the compliment FireStormTT & esc. I have to say that after i got my lazy ass started on hand washing and waxing my car myself instead of going to car washs, the car looks so much better.

·
Registered
459 Posts
spydervr4,

didn't the 95' and up come with the 6 spoke 18 inch chrome rims? it just confused me because i have a 94' with the same rims as your car and thought that all 95's come with the 18 inch rims.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts