Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ate lunch at Arbys today on 3500 South with your Girlfriend, I was the Red 3000GT parked next to your Blue 3000GT! You just don't see that very often, 2 3000s (waxed up pristinely, both of them, I might add) one red, the other blue...I stared at them both the whole time eating lunch!
I talked to the guy, but forgot to ask if he was on this board or not, so if you are, please reply! He said he had owned it about 5 months and already had extensive mods done to it...You should have seen that sight! I don't think I've EVER seen 2 3000's parked next to each other! AWESOME!
Randy

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
that is so funny that you are on this board too. That was me at Arby's. That was pretty sweet. But my girlfriend sat on the good side so I couldn't stare at them during lunch. Oh well.

Stonerboy
'94 VR4

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! I don't know if you remember or not but we had posted earlier about getting together sometime...it happened by accident!
Nice Car dude!
I don't know if you noticed but my car says its a VR4 on the back and it has the twin-turbo decals and everything, but if you look close it only has 16 inch rims, doesn't have the VR4 spoiler (active-aero) because its an SL! (It came with the emblems that way) I noticed yours was a VR4 based on the "twin turbo" emblems on the side (I assumed they were real) But the real giveway was the awesome exaust system you've got going! I'm going to have to at least get some tips, I like that look! I also liked the fact that you had no "3000GT or VR4" emblems on the back...quite the sleeper! Anyway, cool talking to you, hope to run into you again!
Randy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts